Chapter 7- Oh... I Thought You Were Better Than This...

Elle's POV

"WHAT?!" I Scream at Chloe.

"How could he do this?! He should've told me!" I sobbed

I run to Ou- Donalds Dorm.

I burst through the door and I see Aubrey and Donald making out.

"YOU BITCH!" I scream and tackle Aubrey.

I punch her in that face and say, "You," Punch, "Fucking," Punch, "Lied," Punch, "To," Punch, "ME! YOU SAID I COULDN'T DATE DONALD AND I GET KICED OUT OF THE BELLA'S JUST BECAUSE YOU NEEDED TO HAVE DONALD YOU SELFISH BITCH! I FUCKING HATE YOU! AND THEN YOU COME IN HERE MAKING OUT WITH MY BOYFRIEND?!--" I look at Donald and say. "EX-Boyfriend." I laugh and add, "You know what, go ahead make out. I don't care any more. I've been hurt to much... Goodbye. Oh, also Aubrey, Everyone votred you out of the Bella's. I'm no the lead." I laugh and grab all my stuff and walk up to Donald and slap him and walk out before scaring Aubrey.

I bump into Bumper and Ben on the way through the hall. 

"Hey Elle. Hows my lil sis?" He teases and laughs.

I look at him and say, "Look in your fucking dorm and find out." 

He looks confused and runs into the dorm and he screams, "DONALD! GET THAT BITCH OUT OF HERE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE LOYAL! I LET YOU DATE MY LITTLE SISTER AND YOU TREAT HER LIKE THIS YOU ASSHOLE!" I sob and Ben hugs me.

"I'm so sorry Elle." 

I shake my head and run off of Campus with Donald and Greg chasing me.

Greg catches up to me and he wraps his arm around my waist.

"NO!" I scream.

Donald comes up to me but I kick him in the gut and then I kick Greg too, "I'm sorry Greg, I have to." I say then run away.

I run all the way to my best friends Highschool.

I run in and get a guest pass.

"I'm looking for Louis Tomlinson." I say to the lady at the front dest. She looks bored and she tells me where to go while rolling her eyes. I roll my eyes, like I haven't had someone rolls their eyes at me. 

I go to the room to where my bestfriend and knock on the door.

I see a girl in a tight black skirt and a tube top on with her face caked in makeup. Oh my gosh... The World is going insane...

"Louis Tomlinson, Your needed outside." I say and the teacher directs him outside.

He looks worried cuz I never come during his classes unless I really need him.

"Donald cheated on me." I say. Not sobbing..

"What?! Isn't he that nice, sweet guy you always talk about?!" Louis exclaims.

I nod slowley.

"Do you want me and the gang to come over and teach him a lesson?" I his a fist into his palm. 

I shake my head and say, "No, I'd just like to hang out with my best friend and meet your friends." 

He nods, "Okay, Well there is Liam, Niall, Zayn, Harry-"  He starts.

"I don't like him... He slapped me and called me a whore..." 

"Well he was only jelly. and um, there is Jade, Jessy, Leigh-Ann, Perrie, Olly, Ed...-"

"Only the the four boys. Keep Harry away from me though, I can see him giving me glares through the window." On que he flips me off. 

I roll my eyes and look back over to Louis, "Tonight? On my Campus? Or at your flat?"