WHAT ARE WE?

(M) 18+ content ahead. If you are not ready, please do not read any further.

Moonbyul POV

"What are we, Yong?" I kissed her fluffy cheeks and wrap my arms around her waist.

We cuddle on the bed in my room.

"Friend, why?" She caressed my face.

I silently look into her eyes.

"Why, do you upset with that?" She asked after i didn't answer her questions.

"Kind of..." I said it slowly.

"Byul, you know i love Eric..."

"Then, why are you here with me?"

"Why? I can't be here with you? You are my friend after all." She said.

"Yeah i mean, we just friend but with benefit... Don't you think that Eric might think that something odd about us?"

"Nahh, he will not. I told him that you are my best friend since high school. There is nothing to worry. Plus he knows that I'm not into girls. So, yeah don't worry about it." She told me.

I let go my arms on her waist. Yongsun and I met at high school even though we were one year apart, it doesn't feel like that. We have being best friend for 10 years now since we were on 10th grade. I already fall in love with her since the first day we met but you know, Yongsun is not into girls. So, i keep it secrets till we were on the same university but different faculty. I tried to confess but she keeps ignoring me because she already had a boyfriend, which is Eric. They were on the same faculty and same course. So, we broke our friendship till the day we met again at my café when she was messy and having fight with Eric. I offered her a coffee and our friendship get back on track till now but with different meaning. FRIEND FOR BENEFITS.

"Hey byul, sorry. I didn't mean it."

"It's okay. We are just friend after all." I'm just blankly staring at ceiling.

"But i love this..." She puts her hand on my buddy behind blanket.

"You know that you will regret it if you touch that..."

"No i'm not, byul. Let's get started."

"We just a friend, Yong. Shouldn't you go back to Eric's arms? It is already midnight." I tried so hard not to fall into her seducing zone.

"You know that he has a small thing compare to yours? Plus, he is in Japan to deal with few investors there. No worries, we got enough time." She naughtily smiled while caressed my buddy.

She crawls on my top and kisses my face.

"I know you cannot resist this." She whispers to my ear.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pull her closer till our lips collided together.

I bit her lips to make entrance as she moans slowly. We kissed deep as our tongue fight each other. I know Yongsun is a great kisser. I feel satisfied with her kisses.

"Are you sure about this?" I pull back the kiss.

"Byul, i would always love for your touch. Please i need this right now..." She begged me as she undressed herself.

I roll up and make her under me. I kissed her neck and suck her boobs as she moans loudly. I leave the marks on her boobs. I kissed her jawline and fluffy cheeks.

"Byul please don't mark on my neck. I don't want my colleagues sees me with love bite while Eric in Japan." She warns me.

I pull her string that covers her pussy.