I LOVE YOU TOO

THIRD POV

Moonbyul and Yongsun already married when Yongsun were 3 months pregnant. They don't want to delay their marriage after they found out that Yongsun was pregnant of their child. After few months marry to each other, Yongsun gave birth to their son which named Moon Yoongi. Moonbyul are so grateful that they have a complete family now after Yongsun gave birth to their son. His face is completely having Moonbyul's features.

After a long day, Moonbyul put their baby sleep on his own bed. After that, Moonbyul slip inside the blanket and caressed Yongsun's fluffy cheek.

"Baby..."

"Hmmm..." Yongsun answered while closing her eyes.

"Thank you..."

"For what?"

"For everything..."

Yongsun smiled.

"You know that i love you so much..." Yongsun opened her eyes and staring at Moonbyul's face.

"I know. I'm still cannot believe that we already have a son together. You know, after so many times being rejected by you..." She smiled.

"Well, i should thank to you too. I'm just too stupid at that time. I denied your confession even though i know that my heart always flutters when you were around. Only God know that how much i fall for you, Byul." Yongsun confessed.

"I know baby. With my handsome face, it is impossible that you don't fall for me."

"Aishh, you are so greasy

"Aishh, you are so greasy." Yongsun pushed Moonbyul's chest softly.

"I'm only greasy with you, baby..."

Yongsun rolled her eyes.

"If i caught you flirting with other girls, you won't get to see your son and my body. Don't you dare..."

"Mine only erect when I'm with you baby..." Moonbyul smirked.

"Aishh..." Yongsun blusing.

Moonbyul pulls Yongsun and peck Yongsun's lips.

"I love you baby..."

"I love you too Byul..."

They cuddle and sleep in each other's arm.

2 years later.

Yongsun POV

Hyejin and Wheein came back to Korea for a vacation. They stayed at our house before they go back to California tonight after a long vacation. We went to the beach for picnic after Moonbyul settled her work at the café this morning. She is so busy these days because of her café will opened the second branch at Incheon. She barely has time with us but i know that she works hard to give me and Yoongi a better life.

"Yoongi ahh, be careful honey." I shouted while looking at my son who is so happy running around at the beach with Hyejin's daughter.

"Babe, go and check Yoongi and Soohee. They are running around like they don't have a problem." Wheein said to Hyejin.