BE MY GIRL?

(M) 18+ content ahead. If you are not ready, please do not read any further.

Yongsun POV

"I missed you babe and your..." I bite my lips sexily.

"Miss you too. Shall we?"

She carried me into her room, and we fell on her bed, drunk with a new kind of passion, I ripped the clothes off her back and kissed her body all over. I wanted her now.

She wasted no time in taking off my clothes and I was soon in paradise as she kissed down my neck towards my stomach and then lowers to my pussy. Her tongue was quick to work licking my sweet spot until i felt myself beginning to climax. She didn't stop and soon I was cumming again. She smiled at me and added a devilish wink. I couldn't do anything. She kissed and sucks my breasts and lingered on my nipples, gently lapping her tongue over mine. I felt her cock head against my opening, and without warning she thrust deep inside me, until she couldn't go any further, and started to fuck me hard.

In the heat of the moment my nail dug into her back, and scrapped down leaving red marks. She pulled out suddenly and flipped me over so my ass was in the air.

"Are you ready?" she asked while kissing my body lightly all over.

"If you don't fuck me now, I will leave." I said, my body calling out for her touch.

She chuckled and I soon felt her cock against my ass pushing slowly. It didn't hurt me and before she knew it, i thrust myself onto her cock, and soon was having my ass fucked like there was no tomorrow. My screams of pleasure filled the air, and my body shuck through another intense orgasm. My shaking body nearly gave out. I didn't know how much more I could take, when Moonbyul pulled out and cum all over my ass. She collapsed on top of me and the rolled over to her side. I rolled over to look at her face. Both of us gasping for air, I turned and faced the other way, resting my head on her arm.

"Byul?" I whispered.

"Yeah, Yong..." She answered me slowly as she closed her eyes.

"Do you really love me?"

"Yes I do. I really love you, Yong..." She kisses my forehead.

'I love you too, Byul.' I said to myself.

I'm still afraid to say that right to her face. I didn't deny my feelings towards her, but it takes time to say that. But, i promise that one day, i will say that to her definitely.

I felt her arms wrap round me and I could feel her cock harden against my thigh. We spent the night pleasuring each other's bodies.

2 months later.

Yongsun POV

Today is Eric's birthday. I book two flight tickets to Jeju Island as we have a hectic month. So i think, i want to spend his birthday at Jeju while rest our mind there. I already informed Byul that i will go to the vacation with Eric. She seems upset, but i kissed her lips as i promised her that i will back in her arms in no time after Eric's birthday.

I went to the company as i have a meeting with magazine people for interviews and photoshoot that they schedule on first week next month. So, i need to prepare my body for the photoshoot which i will be the cover of their magazine. After 2 hours meeting, i went to Eric office which is on the top floor of the building at level 15. I opened his office door as i looking for his secretary when i saw no one occupied her chair.