Chapter I: The Meeting

The cloaked figure moved like a shadow through the underbelly of the capital of the republic. Coruscant was a bright and beautiful place filled with lights and magnificent buildings all around the upper levels. However, the further you went down, the darker it got. The lights didn't reach the shadows that spread throughout, in the places where bounty hunters, pirates, and various low-lives of the galaxy dwelled. The shady criminal world was crawling with lawbreakers and rebellious people, offering a perfect shelter for the Sith to escape from being discovered by the Jedi Order. At the moment, the Sith Lord, Darth Sidious, was on his way to a secret meeting with his mentor, Darth Plagueis. He leapt from a small steel platform and onto the rooftop of an abandoned cantina. A metallic door slowly unlocked as Sidious waved his hand in front of it, allowing him to walk inside. He walked down a flight of stairs that led into the bar of the cantina, noticing his Master, Darth Plagueis, and his other Master, Darth Demise.

" Lord Demise! I wasn't expecting your presence here at our meeting! Has something come up in the plan? " Sidious asked, kneeling before the Dark Lord.

" I have felt a... awakening... In the Force. Twin beings of great power have been born from the effects of you and Plagueis messing with the ancient rituals of Lord Andeddu. " Darth Demise said, his voice echoing through the room.

" Twin beings, my Lord? How is that possible? " Darth Plagueis asked.

" I believe that these beings were born in an attempt to counteract your shenanigans you pulled with the ancient dark Arts rituals. If we can get to one of these beings, or both, they could make powerful Allie's in our plan against the Jedi Order. " Demise said, looking at Plagueis.

" We weren't meddling, we were attempting to give birth to a new Dark Side Apprentice. You have done it before, so we didn't think- " Plagueis was caught off as he began to almost levitate.

" YOU DIDN'T THINK! That is the issue here Plagueis. If the Jedi discover the taint of the Dark Side within either of those children, we will be in massive trouble. " Demise said, dropping Plagueis.

" I-I'm sorry my Lord... Allow me and Sidious to find the children and bring them to you... " Plagueis said, coughing.

" You have one month. If they aren't found by than, I'm sure Lord Sidious would be happy to replace you and take your share of our Empire. " Demise said.

" O-Of course Lord Demise! I will find them! " Plagueis said, scrambling to his feet.

" Get out of my sight... Lord Sidious, I need to discuss something with you. " Demise said as Plagueis ran out of the cantina.

" My Lord. What is it you wish to discuss? " Sidious asked, walking over to his Master.

" I have a special assignment for you. I need you to go out into the galaxy and find as many Force-Sensitive children as you can... We need as many as we can get on our side. Take this lightsaber I took from a Jedi many years ago... If they ask for proof of your Jedi status, show your lightsaber. If they don't comply, kill their parents and take the child. I expect reports regularly. " Demise said.

" Of course my Lord. I won't disappoint. " Lord Sidious said, bowing quickly and leaving.