Chapter V: Geonosis + After Battle

Emerald collided with the two crimson blades, as the bright green blade whirred around the room, moving off the walls and through the air in dazzling spins and flips. Warrin spun around and collided blades with the Jedi Master, spinning back off it as Lord Tyranus blocked two quick swipes. Yoda landed about eight feet from them both, holding his weapon in his Ataru stance. Warrin slowly spun his blade and spun forward, colliding blades repeatedly with the Master as he spun overhead. Dooku blocked three more strikes and than swung, forcing Yoda back. Yoda flipped back over Warrin while blocking two strikes and blocking an overhead swing. Yoda flipped to the side and avoided a swing from the younger Dark Lord and swiped, slicing his leg. Warrin yelped in pain before lashing out with Force Lightning, shooting Yoda across the room. Dooku helped Warrin up and brought him to Solor Sailer as Yoda recovered. The two of them took off as Yosa got back up, sighing as they disappeared into the skyline...
________________________________

The council reviewed Geonosis and what this will mean for the Order.

" Heavy losses indeed... we lost 157 members in the arena. 6 more in the open field afterward. We haven't seen a loss of members this bad since the end of Darth Bane. " Master Plo said.

" More worried about my fight with Dooku, I am. Concerned I am. " Master Yoda said.

" What do you mean? " Master Kjac asked.

" Fought two Sith, I did. Skilled with a lightsaber he was. Kept up with me well, the young Sith did. Concerned as to his presence, I am. "Master Yoda said.

" Why is it concerning? If he's young he's most likely simply an apprentice. " Master Windu said.

" No. Beyond the training of an apprentice, he was. The same level as a Jedi Master, he is. Concerning it is, for one was killed on Naboo. Two more, their suddenly are. The Rule of Two, possibly broken it has been. More Sith, their could be. " Master Yoda said, his face in his hand as he thought. The council was silent, as there was now the questions of " is their more Sith? " and " If their are, how many could there be? "...