Chapter 31: Watch out Tokyo Pt: 5

The closer we got to the F.O.B. the stronger the sense of overwhelming dread grew.
"I'm really not liking this babe... It's like it never ends."
Rachel says as she flew next to me.

"We'll handle it somehow like we always do."
I replied as I sped up while popping a wheelie. Once we got back we were immediately greeted by the others.
"I'm guessing we're not the only ones that feel that shit?"
I asked Dickhead.

"Whatever the hell this is it's messing with our comms. No communication going in our out."
He confirmed as Flag threw in his two cents.

"Can't reach the forces that are posted across the country and all demonic activity has ceased for the time being."
Rachel pulled down her hood and stepped to my side.

"It's Phobos, this is his doing."
She said in monotone.

"Vic, anyway you can try to get some kind of signal or comms back up and running?"
He shrugged but then ran off with Tramm to go and do just that.

"Vic, anyway you can try to get some kind of signal or comms back up and running?"He shrugged but then ran off with Tramm to go and do just that

"We'll try but no guarantees!"
He hollered as Tramm spoke in some kind of broken ass English.

"Anything new with the barrier around the shrine Dad?"
I asked as he shook his head no.

"Dead as all fuck, and it's starting to worry me given the shite we're dealing with currently."
He replied as he lit up a smoke.

"We need more Intel."
Dickhead stated.
"Do we have any access to ariel reconnaissance?"

"We do but we're suspending air traffic for the time being. Last time we sent any Raptors up they got ripped to shreds by those fucking demons."
Flag confirmed.

"Is there anyway we can use containment if I were to ohhh say, break the barrier? I'm tired of all this running the fuck around and waiting for the fight to come knocking! So why don't we bring the fight to them and kick the front door in?!"
Rachel walked over and put her hand on my shoulder. The look on her face told me that she knew what I was thinking and how I felt. Which is what forced me to stand down.

"I love that enthusiasm hun, but we don't know what will happen if we were to try anything like that."
Zatanna chimed in but then looked around.
"Where did they go?"

Immediately I looked around and saw that Garfield, Thunder, Lightning, Kori, RedStar, and a good few of the other Titans were nowhere to be seen.
"Can you sense out their souls babe while I try to spot them from the air?"

She nodded before pulling up her hood.
"I'm on it."

Once I took to the skies I began to take a look around but then I something almost hit me like a damn freight train.
"What the fuck?!!"
I exclaimed before I summoned my swords and blocked the next attack.
"About fucking time you showed your face coward!!"