Chapter 2: Second Chances

2 years later.............
I am Dante Percival Black, no more. At least to me anyway. For the past couple of years since my mom was killed not by a drink driver, but by my own selfish desire to keep her alive, I have been wreaking havoc as the embodiment of a death metal album cover.

I have been killing and maiming criminals with the hellish power that I gained when I sold my soul. Everything I touch is either destroyed beyond recognition, or turned into something that fits my new look.

 Everything I touch is either destroyed beyond recognition, or turned into something that fits my new look

Grace looks so damn good, even now and dare I say it, hot. Yeah, that was a pun. Fuck you all it's funny. Anyway, no one is able to stop me either.

Every time I'm shot, the bullets melt and I heal instantly, explosives can't kill me now. People even tried poison darts once. How the hell or when the hell I should say, did you come to the conclusion that a flaming skeleton would be hurt by poison darts?!?!

There are some who try to run, but I catch them, I always do. I either eat their souls and send them to who the fuck knows where, or just obliterate them completely.

Surprisingly the Justice League of all people haven't tried to stop me. I just shrugged and continued to go about my new normal business as usual.

But right now I'm on my way to Jump City because of a few human trafficking pedos that got away from my by the hair of their nuts. It was as I had said, they can never get away from me.

Robin pov..........
The computer had alerted everyone to the living room where it had shown 2 human traffickers that had just entered Jump City.
"Who are these guys?" BeastBoy asked as he munched on his Tofu pizza.

"You know that guy with the flaming skull and the motorcycle? He's going after them."
I said as I pulled up their rap sheets.

"But why would he go to all this trouble just to take down 2 scum bags?"
Cyborg continued.

"Raven, can you explain?"
I asked as we all looked to her.

"Through research and study I've found out what this thing is. It's called the Spirit of Vengeance or is commonly referred to as The Ghost Rider. A nightmarish and demonic entity that rides only in search of Vengeance for those who never got justice for what was done to them. But the only way to become the Ghost Rider is to sell your soul to the Devil or 1 of the 8 lords of hell. All the past Ghost Riders have sold their souls for some selfish desire or just plain old greed. He's fast, incredibly strong, invulnerable to conventional weaponry, and can obliterate you with a touch. Oh, and he can eat your soul if he so chooses."
When she said all this, BeastBoy was shaking like a leaf as he hid behind me.

"So this Demon, it hungers for souls?"
Starfire asked.

"And how are we to stop him if he doesn't have any weaknesses?"
Cyborg asked crossing his arms.

"The Ghost Rider could be killed with Holy Weapons or weapons forged in hell."
Raven added.
"But sadly we're fresh out of both."

"I never said anything about killing him because as you know that's not what we do. Second of all, I want to talk with him and try to understand why it is he does what he's doing."
Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.