bachira: f!reader

(scenario: puppy love!!)

_________________________________________

You ran to the swings as your mom dropped you off at the playground. You swung yourself high up in the air, like you always did, but it wasn't as high as you wanted it.

You were waiting for a special friend of yours, a certain boy classmate that everyone teased you for. Meguru Bachira, your bestfriend, and your crush.

It was only a typical 5th grade crush, your friends teasing you whenever he was around and everyone joking about you two being together. You couldn't help but smile while thinking about it, blushing and kicking your legs a bit.

Before you knew it, the swing stopped moving as a pair of familiar hands held the chains. You looked behind you to see the one you were thinking of, Meguru. "O-Oh! Megu! I didn't see you." You said, a bit red because of the fact you were thinking about him. "Hi (y/n)-chan!~" Bachira said in a singsong voice, putting one of his hands on your head.

He walked infront of you and held his hand out for you to grab. "Let's get ice cream, (y/n)-chan!" Bachira smiled as he spoke, his slightly crooked teeth showing. "Oh, okay. Are we gonna play?" You asked him, as you took his hand.

"Of course! But right after we get ice cream, m'kay?" He gave your hand a slight squeeze as he helped you up from the swing. You two walked hand in hand, sometimes getting compliments from young adults saying how adorable you two were.

You and Bachira arrived at the ice cream stand, he turns to look at you with the same bright smile as earlier. "What flavor do you want, (y/n)-chan?" He asked. "(f/f) please!" You responded, with a smile on your lips.

You both ordered your ice creams and went to sit on a bench to eat. You were having your normal conversations, about things you watched, games you played, things you did at school, and all that.

You finished your ice cream earlier than him, as yours was smaller. You decided to lean on his shoulder as he ate, blushing a little bit. "Are you comfortable, (y/n)-chan?~" He asked, a slight smug face on him as he looked to you. You nodded and gave him an "mhm" in response.

When he finishes his ice cream, you lift your head up to look at him. You notice that he had ice cream on the side of his mouth, so you went to wipe it with your thumb. Bachira's face got very red as you touched his face, his eyes getting all wide and sparkly.

You get the ice cream off and look away to your front, blushing a bit from how close you two were. Bachira used this chance to steal a small kiss on the cheek from you. "Cute!~" He exclaimed, referring to you. "Y-your cute too, Megu-Chan.." You responded, your face flushed. "Your so sweet (y/n)-chan!~" He smiled, leaning on your shoulder, his face still red.

_________________________________________

Got this idea from a character ai chat! I found a kid bachira bot there and it said puppy love, so why not? Also yes, 2 chapters in one day. I might forget about this cause of school and all but ill try to update! Not a fan of this one cos i wrote it on a whim, but its ok!!

_________________________________________

(word count: 582)