shidou: fem!reader

(scenario: ryusei introduces you to the others because they refused to believe you were real, and your little brother 'hates' ryusei)

(b/n) stands for brothers name
_________________________________________

"She's real! I'm not having hallucinations nor am I schizophrenic!" Shidou yells at the other men, who don't believe in your existence.

"Are you sure? Maybe you should take some of Bachira's meds." Isagi suggests, he was really the only one genuinely worried that Shidou may be experiencing hallucinations of this said 'girlfriend'.

"I am not taking- wait.. Hey! (y/n)!" Shidou exclaims as he sees you approaching the group. "Ryusei!" You call out, jogging to where your boyfriend was.

Shidou pulled you into a tight hug and a deep kiss. He clearly missed you very much. Tho, this kiss doesn't last long, as a third party kicks Shidou's leg, causing him to immediately look down.

"You brought your devilish little brother too." Shidou mumbles, seemingly annoyed. "I don't like you kissing my sister. Stop that." (b/n) huffs, crossing his arms.

"Please don't call my little brother devilish, and (b/n) please don't kick my boyfriend." You sigh. This was a regular occurence between the two, you didn't know what it was that made them not like eachother.

"Listen little man, I'm gonna be your brother-in-law soon, so you'd better get used to me kissing your sister." Shidou leans down, with a smug smirk indicating that he was teasing (b/n).

"You aren't marrying my sister." (b/n) mutters, he was clearly not fond of the idea that you would spend the rest of your life with this man.

"Anyway, as you can see boys, I have a very beautiful and very real girlfriend. I don't need Bachira's schizophrenia medications, or any other meds." Shidou puts his arm around your shoulder.

"Ms, are you sure you're not being threatened? You can always ask us for help." Rin chimes in. "Yeah, it's okay to ask for help." Karasu gives you a thumbs up and a smile.

"Wha- Threatened!? What kind of guy do you people think I am!" Shidou furrows his brows. You couldn't help but snicker a little at the situation.

"I can assure you guys that I'm completely aware of the bad decision (Ryusei) I have made, and I don't regret it." You said with that usual charming smile of yours and gave Shidou a kiss on the cheek.

You and the others engage in simple small talk, some jokes being made every now and then. As the boys go on about football related things, you notice that your little brother looked all grumpy.

You weren't the only one to notice this, as Shidou leaned down a little to your little brother's height. "What's wrong man? You hungry?" He asks (b/n). You smiled, because it was a pretty nice change to see them not fighting.

"You're what's wrong. I don't want you to marry (y/n)." (b/n) grumbled. Tho your boyfriend believed this, you did not. Your little brother was actually very fond of Shidou, maybe even fonder than he is of you.

"Oh come on, don't pretend like you weren't practically begging and kneeling before me just so you could come with me here." You teased (b/n).

earlier...

"(y/n)! Where are you going?" (b/n) yells out. "I'm gonna watch Ryusei's game. Why?" You turn around to see your little brother, fully dressed up and looking like he was ready to go with.

"Let me come with you." He says firmly. "We're going on a date afterwards. You wouldn't wanna be a third wheel for us." You laughed, turning back around, but you felt a hand grab your wrist.

"I still wanna come! I wanna watch the game." (b/n) says. A few more minutes of this passed, and your brother was now on his knees, clinging onto your leg and crying.

"Seriously.. You're 13 years old and you're still doing this. " You mumble, trying to shake him off. "Mom! (y/n) won't let me come with heeerrr!" (b/n) called out. And with that, your mother scolds you for making your little brother cry, and you are now walking to the game venue with your brother.

present..

"Don't tell him about that!" (b/n) whisper shouts to you. You chuckle and turn to face the two. "Let's go, I'm starting to get hungry." You say.

You guys say your goodbyes to Shidou's friends and go on with your date, of course, with your third-wheeler brother, who keeps on interrupting your kisses.

_________________________________________

hey pookies, im gonna tell yall a secret so please dont spread it .... *gets close to your ear* i really like shidou ryusei.. *leans back*

idk which one of yall cant tell who my favorite character is but just so you know its shidou. anywayssss i hope yall liked this chapter!! kinda weirdly written... but i enjoyed the idea that if you had brothers they would not like Shidou so i decided to incorporate it into this. HEHEHEHEH

hope yall likrd this one hihi BYEBYE STAY SAFE ALWAYS 🔥🔥🔥🔥

(word count: 856)