nagi: f!reader

(scenario: clingy boy best friend!!)

_________________________________________

A pair of long and cold hands snake around your waist, a weight suddenly planting itself on your shoulder. "I'm tired." A tired and low voice says from behind you.

"You're always tired, Seishiro." You say. Nagi Seishiro, your best friend since 5th grade. He's always been clingy, always touching you and talking to you. People often mistook you two as a couple, you could only wish it was true.

Nagi only hummed in response, burying his face into your neck. "You're so clingy.." You speak quietly, in a soft and kind tone. "Do you not like it? I can stop if you'd like." Nagi responded, as he rubbed slow circles onto your waist with his thumb.

"I like it, alot." You reassured him. You felt him smile against your skin as he gave you a gentle kiss on the neck. You couldn't help but blush a little. The way you blushed only made him kiss you more when he realized you liked it.

Soon enough, there were red marks all over your neck. He held you close as you turn around to face him. Your hands were wrapped around his neck and his own were still hanging around your hips and waist.

"(y/n), can i kiss you?" Nagi asked, his voice low and gentle, trying not to sound forceful. You leaned in and kissed him, passionately and softly. It lasted for about a few seconds before you pulled away.

"Does this mean you're finally my boyfriend and not my boy bestfriend?" You said, in a joking tone. He kissed you on the forehead before nodding, a warm smile on his face.

_________________________________________

HWON2IJEI once again based on character ai x😁😁 i loooveeee my bb nagi so ill probably do alot of chapters on him as well!!! i might not do everyone but feel free to suggest any characs!

_________________________________________

(word count: 322)