PART - 3

-----Udaipur----

Prem saying Disha to get ready to go to airport and pick Arora family and scolding the staff to make the room for them perfect . 

Disha left to airport with her father .

The Arora arrived in Udaipur !!

Prem and Sameer hugged as soon as they see each other then Prem introduced Disha to everyone . Naina patted her head softly as she touched the elders feet . Passing Rishabh and Abhi a smile . They started their journey to to the Joshi's mansion .

There were two cars one- with the driver , Prem , Sameer and Naina 

THE other one with - the driver , Disha , Rishabh and Abhi 

The ride went fun while Prem and Sameer were taking and sharing their memories 

While Rishabh was totally busy in his phone mostly doing his work while Abhi was taking photos of the nature and beauty of Udaipur as Disha was talking to Abhi about the places and stealing glances with Rishabh. 

She felt something looking at him , it was strange maybe she got attracted to him , of course who wouldn't its Rishabh Arora who was so popular among girls for his looks , he is perfect , 6ft tall with hazel eyes , his smile , his silky hair , his perfect physique could attract anyone. 

----Reaching the JOSHI MANSION which looked more like kings palace-----

They entered the house welcomed by Ritu as their luggage was taken in their specific rooms by the staff ." Please sit down , make yourself comfortable , this is like your house only"Ritu said . Arora's Getting comfortable on the luxurious sofa as they were served with a royal Rajasthani drink. 

  Disha again stealing glances from  Rishabh as he was talking with elders .

 After some time of chit-chat , "You all must be tired why don't you go to your rooms , get freshed up and rest for some time" Ritu said looking at them being tired . Asking Disha to show them their respective rooms . 

"Please let us know if you need anything and hope you feel comfortable here" DISHA said showing them their rooms . 

____LUNCH TIME____

Everyone were at the dining table as the food started getting server , they heard some shouting MUMMA I'M HOME!!!! it was Adhya, everyone were startled by the sudden sound .

Ritu rushed to the living room and slightly slapped on Adhya's head scolding her "Aise kon chillata hai , batameez ladki " Ritu scolded adhya (Who shouts like this , mannerless girl)

Then Prem introduced Adhya to the Arora family , soon adhya left to get freshed and joined them for lunch. Meanwhile Disha was busy with work as she was in her office. 

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.