Part - 12

At the City Palace

"Where are we going now " Abhi asked "City Palace" Adhya replied excitedly. 

"Located on the eastern part of Pichola Lake, City Palace is a royal and majestic building built over 400 years ago

"Located on the eastern part of Pichola Lake, City Palace is a royal and majestic building built over 400 years ago. It is an example of the fantastic and lavish lifestyle of the rulers at that time. It is made with granite and marble and it is adorned with silver-work, marble-work, inlay-work, mirror-work, murals, and wall paintings  

The captivating architecture is a fusion of Chinese, Mughal and European styles. It is acknowledged by the Monsoon Palace, Lake Palace, Jagdish Temple, Neemach Mata Temple and Jag Mandir. A spectacular background is also provided because of the surrounding mountains." Disha replied 

"WOW !! it sounds so amazing" Abhi said "It looks more amazing , you know its Disha di's favourite place " Adhya said "Is it " Rishabh asked looking it into Disha's eyes as she nodded . "Aap ka favourite hai toh bohot special place hoga" Rishabh said still looking into her eyes .Disha looked down smiling ,trying to avoid his eyes . 

They enjoyed their time in the Palace , boating in the Pichola lake enjoying the beautiful view , having fun with eachother , clicking photos , having some cute moments and romance between them , the time was well spent .

Now they went to Sukhadia Circle ,

Sukhadia Circle is a three tier water fountain in between the pond and it is made up of white marble

"The chat here tastes so well , lets go have it " Adhya said as she pulled Abhi' arm taking him to the shop , they were enjoying their chat while the elders were sipping the tea

"The chat here tastes so well , lets go have it " Adhya said as she pulled Abhi' arm taking him to the shop , they were enjoying their chat while the elders were sipping the tea . 

Disha looked around her she didn't found him anywhere, looking around a bit she saw him talking on his phone looking bit stressed . She took a tray with 2 cups of kulad wali chai and went to him.

"Pata hai aap ko coffee zyada pasand hai , but chai se stress bhag jata hai " Disha said handling him a cut of tea

"Pata hai aap ko coffee zyada pasand hai , but chai se stress bhag jata hai " Disha said handling him a cut of tea . " accha " he said looking at her , while she nodded smiling . "waise , kuch problem hai aap tensed lag rahe te" She asked while sipping the tea " Chota sa problem hai I can manage it " He replied sipping the tea "Pata hai aap solve kar lenge " she said looking at the view , "Aap ko kaise pata hai " he asked "Bas pata chal jata hai" she replied smiling at him , he nodded with a smile . Having small chit-chats they were enjoying the tea and the beautiful view. 

"Thank you subhe ke liye" Disha said he smiled while telling " Thank you chai ke liye " She also smiled.

Spending some time there they left to their resort . 

"Guys get freshed and we'll meet for Dinner "Adhya said 

Dinner time , 

Everyone were present there except Rishabh , 

"Bhai is having some important work , he said he can't make it to dinner" Abhi said "Arre atleast dinner ke liye toh-" Naina was cutoff as Disha said " Its okay aunty , kuch Important kaam hoga warna , He wouldn't skip dinner , aap tension mat lo , I will send dinner in his room" "Thank you beta "  Naina said as Disha replied "Issme thank you wale kya baat hai aunty "

After Dinner , Everyone decided to go for a walk around the resort as they wanted to explore the resort .

In Rishabh's room 

Some one knocked his door ,he thought it was Abhi as he opened the door without ever looking and turned back "Ahhhh..." He heard a scream.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

So,Hope you liked the Story , till here .

Feel free to leave your reviews . 

Do share the story with your friends . 

TAKE CARE......LOVE YOU 

SEE YOU 

XOXO!!!!