Part - 10

They heard the Door bell ,

"Hello Everyone" Someone Entered . 

It was Siddarth , Disha smiled looking at him ,hugged him.He greeted everyone .

Disha made him sit on the sofa ,sat next to him.

" Yeh, itna sab kya hai table pe " Sid asked sipping water . "hum trip ke liye shopping karne gaye te"  Adhya said "Trip?" Sidd asked looking at Disha "Hum 2 din Udaipur ghumne wale hai , mai tumhe batana bhul gayi sorry"  Disha said Sidd glared at Disha for not telling him as Disha said sorry while hugging him. " Acha thek hai " Sidd said said hugging her back.

" Kitna chipkte hai yeh dono "Rishabh mumbled as Abhi heard . Giggling at his brother being jealous of her bestfriend. 

"Waise Sidd bhai aap bhi chalo na hamare saath bohot maza ayega" Adhya asked as Disha agreed excitedly looking at Sidd. "I wish mai aasakta but , mujhe kaam se  mumbai jana hai kal aur yahi mai Disha ko batane aya tha"  Sidd said . " Mumbai suddenly kyu" Disha asked . "Urgent meeting hai 1 week me ajaunga "He replied. 

Disha pouted ,"1 week ki he toh baat hai ,i'll be back" Sidd said side-hugging her . Disha hummed in response . "Mood mat karab karo apna , you are going for a trip enjoy karna" Sidd said Disha nodded in response. Someone was burning with jealously there.

Having some conversation Sidd left , Everyone went to their to their room ,got freshed up and started their packing being all excited. 

Dinner Time

Everyone were having dinner , discussing about the Trip being all excited. 

After Some time 

DISHA went to the dining table to get her phone which she forgot earlier. Reaching the dining room she saw Rishabh sitting there busy looking at his laptop. "Koi itni raat ko bhi itna handsome kaise dikh sakta hai" Disha unknowingly said looking at him. Rishabh noticed her , removing his ear pods he asked if she said something she nodded negatively. 

She took her phone and rushed to her room. Rishabh got flustered hearing her words . Yes he heard what she said but pretended that he didn't hear her as it would be awkward. He was happy hearing her reaction. "Oh god , why is my heart beat increasing this much" Rishabh said. Closing his laptop her left to his room. 

In Disha's Room 

"Oh my god , why is my heart beat increasing this much" disha thought while putting her hand on her chest trying to calm her heartbeat. "Thankgod he didn't hear it "She thought.

She checked her things if everything was packed and tried to sleep but she couldn't her mind was filled by his thoughts. 

Sleeping on her stomach , digging her face into the pillow she tried to sleep. After sometime she drifted into sleep .

Rishabh's Side

He entered his room , kept him things a side . He went to the balcony , staring at the moon his mind was full of her thoughts . Hey smile , her shy face he was already so in love with her. But a sudden thought of her smiling and giggling with Siddarth made him insecure . She is so happy , free and comfortable with Siddarth while she was always shy in front of Rishabh.

Staring at the moon , he felt his eyes heavy , soon he also drifted into deep sleep.

--Next Morning--

Everyone were in half sleep it was 6:30 in the morning. Doing breakfast sleepily. 

Now it was almost 7 am. They booked a 9 seater vehicle. 

Everyone were so sleepy that they slept after some time. Adhya slept on Disha's shoulder  While disha's head was on her head. Both were sleeping hugging eachothers arms . Rishabh and Abhi noticed them they were looking so cute . Adoring them for some time ,Abhi also slept while Rishabh was working on his laptop.

"Beta tum bhi rest karlo thodi der , kaam baad me karle na " Sameer said looking at his workholic son. "Ji papa 10 min aur bas " Rishabh responded . while Sameer nodded. 

After almost 3 hrs journey they reached the resort , Everyone came out of the and entered the resort. The Arora's were welcomed in the Royal Udaipur Style , Adhya was shotting everything on the camera.

Disha went to receptionist asking her about the rooms she have booked. Receptionist said    there is an issue , "Oh my god ! we have guest waiting outside and your saying this to me now. How can you be so careless." Disha responded worriedly . 

Disha went to the family and said "Actually there is an issue........"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Okayyy so how far did you like the story ,let me know in the comments. 

See you soon!!

XOXO!!!