Part 23

Disha was dressed up.

Disha's outfit

Aadhya's outfit

Aadhya's outfit

Everything , Everyone was prepared for the arrival of Preeti Kapadia.

PREETI KAPADIA

The only elder sister of Sameer . Preeti was the eldest daughter of the family and had an attitude of being the main person always. She always wants everything to happen under control. Her personality was not so good , Rishabh and Abhi r not so fond of her as she was never in good terms with mother. Preeti never liked Naina since before as Naina got all the attention and love from the family that was once hers.

The morning,

Preeti entered the house , greeted by Sameer , Naina .

"Rishu , disha , aadhya beta ajao dekho bua ji aayi hai" Naina said .

All them entered and greeted her, "Namaste bua ji" Rishabh said touching her feet

"Kush raho beta" Preeti replied

"Didi , yeh Disha hai , aapne Rishu ki--" Naina was cut off by Preeti saying "Haan pata hai"

Disha touched her feet taking her blessings ,"Namaste.." Disha said

"Kush raho" Preeti said looking at Disha head to toe

"Yeh kon hai Naina" Preeti asked giving Aadhya a weird look.

Naina was about say something but

" Mai Aadhya hu, Disha di ki behen , Jiju ki one-n-only saali aur apni mumma papa ki choti beti " Aadhya said being excited with a sarcastic smile .

Sameer ,Naina , Abhi and Rishabh tried to control their laugh. While was shocked . Disha glared at Aadhya , as Aadhya realized .

Rolling her eyes Aadhya touched Bua ji's feet " Namaste Bua JI "

"Kush raho" Pretti said

"Accha chaliye , breakfast ka time horaha hai" Naina said

At breakfast table

"Baache kaha hai" Sameer asks Naina
"Ji woh unka nasta garden mein arrange Kiya hai , woh yaha hamare saath kya he karenge" Naina replied

Saying this they continued their breakfast.

At the garden,
"Uff" Disha breathed out sitting on the chair . " Waise aadhya yaar your reply was amazing . Loved it !!" Rishabh said " she deserves a reply like that" Abhi said "thank you!! Thankyou !!" Aadhya exclaimed.

They turned towards Disha side as she was all silent and lost in her own thoughts .
Rishabh signalled Aadhya asking her what happened to Disha. Aadhya nodded her head negatively.

" Hello madam kya hua , kaha lost ho , kya soch rahi ho itna ?" Aadhya asked

Disha came out of her world "huh"
"Kya hua is everything alright" Rishabh asked with consern

" Woh I was thinking abt bua ji , did she like me our not " Disha replied nervously
" Bhabhi aap itna tension mat lo , aap best ho and unka opinion matter bhi nahi karta " Abhi said

" But--" Disha was cut off by Adhya saying " No but abhi mujhe bohot bhuk lagi hai , toh khale pehle , yeh sab baad me sochenge"

Haan - everyone chucked replying Adhya.

Finally done with breakfast.

Bua ji called Disha in her room to talk to her personally.

Here Rishabh , Abhi , Aadhya were motivating her and she was shivering from nervousness .

Finally it was time for Disha's exam (lol)

Disha knocked the door she heard a voice saying " ajao"

Disha entered the room , Bua ji was sitting on the sofa and asked Disha to sit opposite to her.

Disha's eyes were lowered , she was figiting her fingers .

Rishabh ,Abhi , Aadhya were standing out of the room waiting for her . After almost half-n-hour Disha came out of the room .As soon as she came out the trio noticed her eyes , they were teary . She didn't say anything but ran to her room .

Rishabh got angry seeing Disha's condition ,he already expected this as his bua was always like that and knowing how sensitive Disha is he got more angry on his bua.

He was about to enter into bua ji room but Abhi pulled him and said "Go to bhabhi she needs u now , we can take care of bua later" Rishabh nodded and breathed out trying to calm himself down .

Entering into Disha's room .
Rishabh saw Disha was sitting on the lounge chair , crying while hiding her
Face in her palms.

They felt bad seeing Disha in this condition. Some where they were guilty as even after knowing about their Bua they let Disha meet her alone.

Rishabh immediately hugged her , while Disha sobbed hugging him back .
Rishabh trying to comfort her . He was so angry at this point as he wouldn't hesitate kill someone In a moment.

Abhi and Aadhya gave them privacy . Aadhya was so angry seeing her sister like that , she was about to go to bua ji to teach her a lesson but Abhi stopped her and tried to calm her down.

After sometime,
When both the sisters calmed down.
Rishabh and Abhi went to their parents to talk about this matter.

They talked about this issue about bua ji.

Sameer decided to handle this matter in his style😎

______________________________________

Thank you so much for ur patience 💕

I will try my best to be active.

Thanks for your love and support

Take care 🤍
Love yourself 🤍