9

It was finally summer break tomorrow we are going on a summer camp for a week whit Tom , Bill and Avril. I can't wait to share a room whit Avril for a full week and spell the tea every night. Now in whit her at the mall to buy some thing.

,,OMG MARIA MATHERS CAN WE TAKE A PHOTO PLEASE I LOVE YOUR ACTING AND MUSIC AND MODELLING YOURE AN ICON LITERALLY." A girl jumped in my face.,,Oh my god you scared me a little but i appreciate it so much i love you too bae." I said hugging the little girl.

After i took photo with more girls i got to Avril and saw her buying some tops.,,We definitely need to buy matching ones!" She said to me. ,,Omg i love this one!!" I said looking at one of the tops.

After we buy a lot of clothes and hygiene stuff we decided to call her mom to pick us up. Im going to have a sleepover at her and i already got my bag there and some things for my trolley.

,,I haven't see you in ages Maria i can't believe how big you got! Im proud how you evolved into your career." Avril mom said while driving.,,Thank you so much i missed you too to be honest i miss when i used to be 24/7 at yall house." I said smiling remembering the old days.

After we got at Avril house we got everything upstairs in her room and pack our trolley whit everything we need. I got some things from her dresser cause they were cool too so she did whit mine. Like a trade.

,,Maria i have to tell you something important." Avril stopped from packaging.,,Sure anything you can trust me!" I said stopping too. ,,HEY GUYS!" Bill said entering the room surprising us. ,,Where is Tom?" I said looking in the hallway.,,Dang girl you are not happy to see me? Im better than him anyway i have better hair too." Bill said rolling his eyes in a joking way. ,,HI BILL IM HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE!" Avril said hugging him. ,,Ready for summer camp?" Bill said in a exciting way. ,,Of course i am i love camps!" I said smiling. ,,Yeah we remember you didn't let us sleep and used to facetime all the night then you fall asleep on Tom shoulder in the buss." ,,Wait i forgot yall known each other since little." Avril said.,,Yes we know each other since 1992." I said to her smiling and hugging Bill.

"Hey, do you guys remember when we used to play dress-up and put on shows in my backyard?"Avril said. "Oh yeah, I remember that! We would make up our own songs and dance routines." Bull said.
"I remember one time we even made our own costumes out of old clothes and blankets. I said. "And what about the time we tried to build a treehouse? That was a disaster!"Avril said. "Yeah, we had no idea what we were doing. But it was still fun to pretend like we were building our own secret hideout."Bill said. "Those were some good times. It's funny to think about how much has changed since then."Avril said. "I know, right? We used to be so carefree and innocent. Now we're all grown up with jobs and responsibilities."I said.,,Jobs? More like hobbies and our dreams come true you are an icon literally."Bill said smiling at me.

After we talked about our younger self's a lot Bill got to his house to pack his stuff too and me and Avril watched movies and fall asleep.