13

I was walking to my dorm seeing Bill and Avril running hugging me. I hugged them but still pretend that nothing happened.

,,Maria i will kill that bitch!"Avril said.,,Nah the photo was a joke i knew Tom wouldn't come if i told him to because of her.She is actually so nice and i broke up with Tom i played him i was high ok?"I said entering trying my best not to cry. ,,What?You played my brother?I hate you Maria!"Bill said. ,,Bill don't say that!She is still your friend she just didn't want to hurt his feelings but oh Maria no one believes the part whit you and Trisha being friends now."Avril said.,,Well we are now and sorry Bill but it's the truth i know he is your brother! I will sleep on the couch i wont dare to disturb you!"I said getting upstairs to take a shower and change in pyjamas.

I looked myself in the bathroom and got in the shower i started to cry so bad but at the same time quite so no one can hear me. I heard the door from the room opening he was here. I cried so bad for 20
minutes in the shower and i did my skincare routine and got my pyjamas on. I took a deep breath and got in the room where Tom was. He looked at me in pain but i didn't dare to look at him so he could see i cried too. If i would tell him he will be dead Trisha got me a microphone that is hide behind my ears.

I got downstairs and got the blanket and laid on the couch staring at the ceiling crying in silence. I heard the door opening upstairs and whit the corner of my eye i saw Avril coming to me. I whipped my tears away and looked at her.

,,Maria tell me i know you love him it can't be true!"She whispered at me sitting next to me. ,,But it is Avril i was high and it was a mistake." I said not daring to look at her. ,,Ok i won't open this subject again im sorry. I came to tell you something i tried when you were at my house for the sleepover. So i like Bill but please don't tell him!"She said looking at me. ,,Me?He hates me for what i did to his brother Avril!"I said laughing a bit. ,,I won't tell everyone but you are not confessing to him?" ,,He probably doesn't like me Maria."She said a bit sad. ,,Yall sharing a room and always be together Avril and i caught him staring at you smiling so i think you should tell him!"I smiled at her. ,,Maria your eyes.."She said lifting my chain.

Oh fuck.

,,Im just really tired and i got shampoo in my eyes."I said smiling.,,I know something is off im gonna know soon."She said getting up to go. ,,Nothing is wrong Avril good night!"I said falling asleep.

The next morning i felt something cold on my face. I woke up seeing Avril whit a bottle of water.

,,Hey stop!"I said putting the blanket on my face. ,,Get up you missed breakfast!"She said getting me up. ,,Well im not hungry so that's ok im gonna get changed!" I said leaving.

I opened the door and Tom wasn't there lucky for me.

I got in the bathroom and did my skincare and my make up and i choosed this outfit:

After that when i was about to leave the room i accidentally knocked in Tom.

,,Ops my bad!"I said trying to leave but he pushed me back in the room locking the door. ,,Maria did you mean it?"He said looking in my eyes.