18

,,Tom there is something outside!"I said hugging him harder.

He turned and smiled at me.

,,Maria..It's just a bad dream there is nothing. I will protect you so don't be scared let's sleep."He said laying me down and caressing me.

I was holding him so tight. I just know someone was there waiting like a creep and he doesn't believe me.

I woke up the next morning in the same position i fallen asleep. I got up and decided to take a shower and picked this outfit:

 I got up and decided to take a shower and picked this outfit:

,,Tom come on it's the last day!"I softly said to him. ,,Mhmm 5 minutes!"He said whit his eyes closed and in a morning voice.

He pulled me in bed and put his head in my chest. I couldn't help but smile at the sight of him so peaceful and content in my arms.

As much as I wanted to stay there all day, I knew we had to get up and start packing for our trip back home.

We are gonna be home for only one day he has a tour in Europe whit the band and i decided to go whit him since i don't have any concerts planned or filming.

I gently shook Tom's shoulder, ,,Hey sleepyhead, it's time to wake up."

He stirred slightly but didn't open his eyes.
1 chuckled, ,,Come on, we have a long journey ahead of us."

Finally, he groggily opened his eyes and blinked a few times before looking up at me with a sleepy smile.

,,Good morning," he murmured before stretching and yawning widely.

He got up and get in the bathroom while i started to pack our things so we don't rush tomorrow morning.

,,Mariaaa..."I heard Tom screaming from the shower. ,,What do you need?"I yelled back at him while putting the clothes on the bed. ,,Come please i need help!"

I got in the bathroom and looked at his wet hair and body. The hot water was rushing on his abs and he was smirking at me.

,,Tom no."I said looking death staring at him. ,,Come on you are red.."He said getting out the shower and walking slowly to me. ,,Tom i need to pack!"I said. ,,Well Bill and Avril are still whit Gustav and Georg." He said grabbing my waist pulling me in his chest. ,,TOM MY CLOTHES!" I said slightly pushing him.

My clothes were wet right now i didn't have more clothes.

,,Oh i can give you one of my shirts yiu can wear it like a dress."He said giggling at me.

He grabbed me again and started to undress me while kissing me. I didn't refuse it either i like this.

He grabbed me in the shower and kissed me.

YEAHH IFYKYK😼😼

After one hour i got dressed whit one of Tom shirts and tried to cover my hickeys.

,,Don't you dare. I did that so people know you're still mine!"Tom said grabbing my concealer out of my hand. ,,Come on Tom my neck is literally close to bleeding!"I said trying to grab my concealer back. ,, Nah you look good like that."He said smirking and going away.

As i was still in the room alone trying to cover my hickeys whit my hair i saw again in the window that figure.

I rushed to the window to see what it is and i was shocked. I started to shake so bad while i was watching. That figure was full of dried blood.

I stand there like i wasn't able to move. Tears started to rush down my face and i was shaking. That figure..i was able to see only a smile. It was smiling at me like a devil. The moment that figure waved at me i started to cry so bad and scream for help.

,,Maria!!What happened?"Avril rushed to me.,,Avril look at the window!I swear there is something out there!"I said looking at that figure. ,,So im not the only one who sees it.."She said looking in the same direction. ,,W-what do you mean Avril?"I said turning at her. ,,I saw it yesterday in the woods while i was going whit Bill to Georg and Gustav but when i told him to look it disappeared. He didn't believe me!" ,,Well first i saw it in the woods too then i dreamed about this and when i woke up i saw it in the same place like now. Tom didn't believe me either!" ,,Maria!What happened oh god!"Tom said hugging me tightly. ,,See Bill im not the crazy one she saw it too!" Avril said to Bill who has entering the room. ,,What do you talk about?" Tom asked confused. ,,The figure Tom!The one i saw it at the window while you laughed!"I said pushing him and taking Avril.

I got in her bedroom and locked the door behind us.

,,What should we do Maria they don't believe us!"Avril said nervous crying. ,,I don't know.."I said whit tears of fear in my eyes. ,,That figure waved and smiled at me it has dried blood on."I said in fear looking in Avril eyes. ,,Oh my goodness.."She said panicking more and starting to cry even harder.

Maybe this is the end...