11

1 woke up to the sound of chirping birds and the warmth of the sun on my face. As I opened my eyes, I realized that I was outside on a bench, and Tom was sleeping next to me.

I smiled as I remembered how we had fallen asleep under the stars last night, talking about everything and nothing until we drifted off.

Looking around, I saw that we were surrounded by nature, with nothing but the quiet sounds of the wilderness surrounding us. It was a peaceful moment, and I felt grateful to be at summer camp with Tom away from all the drama.

As Tom started to stir beside me, I leaned over and gave him a gentle kiss on his forehead. He smiled back at me with sleepy eyes, and I knew that this was just the beginning of many more adventure together. These moments were so dear to me because they reminded me of how much Tom meant to me.

,,GOOD MORNING HOMELESS ASSHOLES!!" Avril screamed at us from the window.,,I think you woke up the hole camp."I said laughing.,,Yes especially you guys!" Bill said dropping water on us. ,,YOU ASSHOLE IM COMING FOR YOU!"Tom said angrily but in a joking way and getting up running inside.

I got up too and got upstairs to make a shower and change for the day. I did my make up and my skin care ofc and this is the outfit:

After i got done Tom came in the room like a rained dog going in the shower whit out saying a word

,,Everything is okay love?"I said cracking the door. ,,This bitch Bill! You know i'm not a morning person and he literally had a water fight whit me IN THE MORNING!" He said coming out(HE WAS STILL DRESSED OK?) and looking at me like a kid.,,Well it's a camp you don't sleep all day here Tom!Now go get a shower and dress for the breakfast."I said kissing him and getting him in the bathroom.

I laid in the bed waiting for Tom to come but when he opened the door MAMA MIA he only had his towel around his waist and his hair was wet.

,,If you would see your face right now.."Tom said smiling at me. ,,Not my fault you didn't get your clothes on purpose!" I said turning my back at him to change. ,,You can look i don't mind."He said laughing.

I didn't dare to make a move i knew my face was probably red as a tomato.

,,Ok im done you can look!"He said letting me turn so we can go.,,LIAR!"I said.,, You like my abs so-."He came close to me and started kissing me laying on top of me. ,,Let's go guys!"We heard Avril screaming downstairs. (tom had his pants on if you didn't understand) ,,Ok we continue after breakfast."Tom said winking at me and getting his hoodie quickly on.

He grabbed my hand and got downstairs were Bill and Avril waited for us.

,,OMG ITS THEM!!" We heard some little kids screaming at us. ,,In the morning..."Tom said crying hisself. ,,You don't cry yourself when you make out whit Maria in the morning."Bill said. ,,To be honest i wouldn't either." ,,Shh guys stop they are coming for pictures!"