Prologue

At Remnant City, Japan, 1981.

Remnant City: home to Union Academy of Hunters, Huntresses, Devils, Heroes, etc.

However this academy is nothing but corrupt as they see powerless as nobodies and would get away with any murder.

Thus in the forest near Union is a eleven year old boy called Y/N Riddle who is beaten to death by Union seniors.

Seniors:

Sirzech.
Winchester.
Jacques.
Enji Todoroki.
Fugaku Uchiha.

Enji: "Let this be a reminder that you're a villain son" he said.

Suddenly a gasp caught the men attention which they look to see a female student.

Without hesitation Sirzech kill the student then rush to the academy.

A few hours later.

It wasn't long until Y/N woke up but immediately he realized that he is cuff which he look around and notice he is in a court.

It was then he realizes that he been frame which he try to spoke but is unable to making him realize that he is curse.

The trial went on for a hour but finally it ends with Y/N being found guilty and sent to Azkaban.

Y/N then look at Dumbledore and realize that the old wizard have manipulate the entire case.

A few hours later.

Y/N Pov:

It wasn't long until I arrived at Azkaban with five Auror having their wands pointed at me.

Once we reach the shore the Auror bring me to my cell where I would remain imprisoned for eleven years

Upon entering my cell I see a beautiful woman in the cell next to me.

Bellatrix: "So your my roommate. Well I'm Bellatrix Black" she said surprising me as I thought she was married to that pig.

Me: "I'm Y/N Riddle. And I thought you are married?" I ask which she growl.