Ch 4

At Diagon Alley.

Appearing out of nowhere is the Potter family where they are there for supplies for Harvey and Harry first year at Hogwarts.

However watching from the shadows is a death eater who is currently reporting to Y/N on a enchanted mirror that work as a communication.

Death Eater: "it just as you predicted. The Potters have arrived to get their supplies" he said which Y/N smirk.

Y/N: "Excellent. Informed me when they are exiting the bank" he said which the death eater nod then watch the family.

It wasn't long until the Potters got what they needed and leave however the death eater notice how cocky Harvey is which he frown.

Death Eater: "tsk what a brat" he said as he watch the Potters leave the bank then contact Y/N.

Y/N: "I'm assuming this is about the Potters?" He said which the Death Eater nod.

Death Eater: "Yes my lord and it appears that they're leaving and getting their wands" he said.

Y/N: "Good now follow them but don't get too close" he said which the Death Eater nod then done as commanded.

Meanwhile at Hogwarts.

At the same time Y/N have appear in Hogsmeade where he's looking at a shop called Cladwell & Brewster.

Upon entering he see a female elf who immediately pale at seeing him.

Elf: "Master Tom! It a honor to see you again" she said sweating a little.

Y/N: "I'm only here for the payment of the shop" he said which the house elf nod and rush towards the cashier.

Elf: "Here you go master Tom" she said giving the galleons to him which he check and smile seeing five hundred.

Y/N: "Excellent work Mary" he said then leave but upon leaving he see a newspaper which he pick up.

Newspaper:
Target on large: Y/N Tom Riddle.
Reward: 1,000 galleon.

Random wizard: "It been years since Azkaban was destroyed and no one had seem him or other Death Eaters. You don't suppose they kill themselves?" A male said.

Random Witch: "Please the war is over. So let's just relax" a female said.

Y/N: "Oh the war is still going on" he thought.