Ch 2

At Britain Ministry of Magic.

Currently the Ministry is under stress due to the fact they received information that Azkaban been destroyed.

Millicent Bagnold: "Silent in the court!" She yell which cause everyone to went quiet.

Millicent: "Now then. Dumbledore would you explain how the f_ck did Azkaban been destroyed as the lastest prisoner was Y/N Riddle aka Voldemort son?" She ask looking at the man with a glare while everyone is whispering.

Dumbledore: "It appear that somehow Y/N have magic unlike anything I have ever seen thus he used it to escape with several others before destroying Azkaban" he said with a lie not knowing that it the truth.

Millicent: "It appear so. Nevertheless this mean that Dementors is no longer consider our allies" she said surprising everyone.

Dumbledore: "We can simply recruit them again" he said only for Millicent to slam her hands on her desk.

Millicent: "No. Without Azkaban the Dementors have no place to remain so from this moment on the Dementors are considered enemies" she said which everyone from the neutral agree.

While everyone else from dark and light are neutral about this decision but nevertheless they remain quiet.

So without hesitation Millicent declared that Dementors are enemies to Wizard kind.

Meanwhile At Malfoy Manor.

Watching the whole meeting is Y/N Riddle himself who smirk at the fact the Dementors is now enemies.

Y/N: "Bellatrix! Any news from the Werewolves and Giants?" He ask which Bellatrix rush into the room with a smile.

Bellatrix: "Fenrir Greyback is coming here but Golgomath is unavailable to come since he ain't leader of the Giants" she said.

Y/N: "Mm it seems that the only best action is getting help with creatures like Trolls" he said which Bellatrix look at him in surprised.

Bellatrix: "But they're stupid and not be able to speak?!" She said which Y/N smirk then his hands glow red with magic.

Y/N: "Thus we need a different approach. However I need talk to the goblins" he said which Bellatrix look at him in shock.

Bellatrix: "Why!? If anyone discovered you went there it be a goblin rebellion all over again!" She said.

Y/N: "I'm aware but I know how goblins culture work" he said which Bellatrix shrugged then leave.

Without hesitation Y/N summon some clothes and a mask which he then wore before apparate away.

At Diagon Alley.

Y/N then appear before Gringotts bank which he walk on through and walk up to a teller.

Goblin: "Yes?" The goblin ask looking at him.

Y/N: "I want to discuss a deal with your king" he said surprising the goblin who then glare.

Goblin: "And why should our king be interested in your deal wizard?" He said only for Y/N to bow surprising him.

Y/N: "Unlike other wizard and witches I respect your culture and would even snap my wand should your king request" he said.

Goblin: "... One moment" he said standing up and walking upstairs.

It wasn't long until that goblin return then guide Y/N to the office where the director or king Ragnok is at.

Once the room is secure Ragnok look at Y/N with a glare but also interest in his eyes.

Ragnok: "I am king or director Ragnok and you have a deal for me?" He said which Y/N bow in respect.

Y/N: "I want to pay for your resources of making goblin metal collars and armor for trolls in exchange for a basilisk nest" he said surprising Ragnok.

Ragnok: "And how do I know you won't backstab us?" He said which Y/N offer a hand.

Y/N: "A blood vow as I know wizard vows aren't useful for goblins" he said which surprised the goblin.

Ragnok: "... Very well I accepted this deal but I want to know who I'm making a deal with first" he said which Y/N nod then remove his mask surprising him.

Y/N: "Y/N Riddle new heir to slytherin and gaunt" he said which Ragnok glare but sigh.

Ragnok: "You sure impress me wizard but I can't back down from a deal where meat and resources like Basilisk is difficult to get" he said.

Y/N: "I'm aware" he said then the two shake hands.