Ch 3

At Riddle Manor.

It been eleven years since Y/N made a deal with the goblins

It been eleven years since Y/N made a deal with the goblins. Since then a lot change for British wizarding world.

The Dark wizards have been gaining a lot of wealth by trading with the goblins which surprised Light and Neutral wizards of the Wizengamot.

That ain't all as apparently the Dark wizards have been making deals with Muggleborn and bought the entire Knockturn Alley surprising everyone including Union.

However despite these changes the British Wizarding world and Union have no clue that the Death Eaters been rebuilding.

Fenrir Greyback and his werewolves fully support Y/N newly reform Death Eaters.

Golgomath and a few giants support Y/N, they also managed to get into Britain while getting armored up.

A few goblins also support Y/N thus they join his cause and been helping him enslaved Trolls with collars made from goblin metal.

That ain't all as Y/N grew to become a handsome man who been married to Bellatrix at the age of 18.

However at the moment Y/N is looking at the newspaper which is the day Harry Potter and Harvey Potter would join Hogwarts.

Y/N: "Bellatrix! Is everything set?" He said looking at his pregnant wife.

Bellatrix: "Yes my love. Quirrell have everything set to test the new students like Draco and Harry Potter" she said rubbing her pregnant belly.

Y/N: "Good because we can't afford to lose the Stone to the likes of that manipulate Dumble and Union greedy hands" he said which Bellatrix nod.

Entering the room is Lucius and his ex wife Narcissa who is holding her pregnant belly.

Narcissa: "I can't believe that you knock both of us up" she said looking at Y/N who shrugged.

Y/N: "Ain't my fault I can pregnant any ladies" he said smiling sinisterly while Lucius shiver with fear.

Lucius: "My lord. When do we strike Union as our forces are in thousands" he said only to flinch by Y/N glare.

Y/N: "Our forces might be great but we lack the support against Union. British we can handle but if we strike now we will lose the war before it begin" he said which Lucius nod.

Suddenly a House elf call Dobby appear before Y/N.

Dobby: "Master Y/N I have completed the tasks you ask of me to do" he said with slight fear.

Y/N: "Good work take a few hours break then get onto that other task" he said which Dobby nod then vanish.

Meanwhile At Hogwarts.

Currently Dumbledore is pacing in his office due to the fact of many changes throughout Britain including a new prophecy.

Dumbledore: "This isn't supposed to happened. Everything went according to plan then Y/N exist!" He said completely frustrated at everything that happened to these eleven years.