Rescuing Myra

A/N: PICTURE NOT MINE, GOT FROM PINTEREST. This is the outfit inspiration for what is described in the third paragraph.

Eli snuck out often, with a little bit of difficulty at first, but with the help of Seb's tracker jammer specifically made to jam the tracker Batman had placed on Sparrow, it got easier. Though, since Eli never left the cave without his utility belt (Batman's rules), he always had the tracker on him, so he also had the jammer.

It had worried Batman at first, but then he got used to it because Eli always came back in time for school, even if he was gone the whole weekend, and if he'd be longer he told him. Batman stopped asking where he was going and stopped trying to find out, and told Eli as long as he was safe and not in danger he would leave it alone. Eli hated lying, always had, so whenever he was asked he told him he was visiting friends he had made when he was on the streets, which wasn't necessarily a lie.

About a year ago Myra started going out with Harley when she went out doing her Anti-Hero business. When she did she wore a sleeveless spandex one-piece that curved away from her shoulders and met like a turtleneck and covered the lover half of her face. She wore a loose light blue long-sleeve crop top with the shoulders cut out, though it also connected at her neck. The back had black spades on them. Her thighs had four light blue spades on them in the shape of a diamond, just like her Mom's. She also wore black short shorts over it with a black toolbelt. Her shoes consisted of black bulky combat boots. She used a bat as a weapon. Her Mom's old one. She also used a domino mask because of her eyes and scar and pulled her hair into a high ponytail. She also wears a light blue helmet with two black spades on the cheeks, and a hole in the back for her ponytail to go through. When she went out at night, that's what she wore, just in case she found someone who needed help while she was out. Her moniker was Spades since her Mom didn't want anyone to recognize her.

Seb made everyone trackers once Myra decided to go out and help her mom. They were in the silver rings they wore on their left middle fingers. It had a small area that they could pop open with their nails and press a button to send a distress signal. Though they'd have to take their gloves off first. This also meant Eli constantly had two trackers on him, and he had to turn off the one from Seb with a second button around Batman so he didn't pick up the signal. At least one was on at all times.

Eli was over with Seb, Tibs, and Myra for the weekend. His birthday was next week and he'd have to spend it at Wayne Manor so he decided to spend the weekend with his other family. Selena was out of town on business for at least until the next day, and Harley and Ivy were out of town on their anniversary until the morning after tomorrow.

Seb had just finished up dinner, they were having steak, chunky mashed potatoes, and steamed broccoli. Myra and Eli set the table, Tibs napped curled up in his cat form on his scratching post by the window, catching the last of the sun's rays as it set.

"Tibs, dinner," Seb called over as he put the last pot on a pot holder on the table. Eli pulled out his chair and sat down, and Myra did the same beside him.

Tibs' head shot up and then he scrambled up, hitting the floor running. He scrambled quickly over towards the table, but was going too fast and couldn't stop himself on the hardwood floor, and slid headfirst into the kitchen wall with a loud 'thunk'.

They just shook their heads with smiles as he turned human and dazedly stood up. "Ouchie." He pouted, rubbing his head and sauntering over to the table to sit down and eat. Once they were all seated they dished out their food and ate. Seb was an amazing cook, he took pride in it too. All of them knew how to cook; their Moms made sure of that, but Seb was the best at it. Tibs always avoided it, hating any kind of manual labor, but he knew how. Eli and Myra teamed up on baking and occasionally helped Seb cook.