𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Contains: Normal Topic! 
                                                          ╝
Song: I Think I'm In Love- Andie Case (Cover) 

Instructions (Optional): Listen with headphones for the best experience! You may loop the video since the lyrics are very far apart from each other- ^^; You don't have to turn on the music video but instead, you can just read the lyrics! 

Certain lyrics will also be removed from the song so it fits with the plotline ~.~;

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ (ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ):

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ (ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ):

I've been hanging out with the Beigoma Beyclub for a few weeks now. Our friendship was great. But... There was just one issue. I still didn't understand this feeling whenever I was around Shu. It was strange... The only time I felt this feeling was when I met... Him...

As the Beyclub sat down for lunch on the rooftop, I felt Shu's arm brush against mine. I immediately retracted my hand and blushed. I knew I was pretty much overreacting but I never liked skin-to-skin contact. Shu looked at me oddly and asked, "Are you okay?"

Time's been ticking, hearts are runnin', think that Cupid's up to somethin.'You asked me how I feel, I say nothin'

I just nodded furiously and smiled. I could feel my cheeks turning into a bright red. Shu chuckled and sat down next to me. BUt I knew inside I was freaking out and calling myself such a dork. This was so embarrasing!

My feet they feel so light. I'm ignoring all the signs. I keep on frontin', yeah, I stay bluffin'.

So for the past few minutes, the group and I just chilled and ate our food in silence. There were a few occasional outbursts and yells from Valt but that couldn't help the eerie silence we had that day. Maybe because I wasn't laughing as usual..

Shu watched me eat my food since he already finished his. He looked at me, mostly staring into my eyes. It made chills go down my spine. I pouted and said to him, "Can you stop staring as I eat my food?"

He chuckled and I looked away, blushing lightly. Shu looked as if he noticed something on my face and I suddenly felt his gentle finger on my right cheek. His thumb wiped off something from my face and wiped it on his napkin.

"Sorry, Y/N. You had some food smeared on your cheek," Shu remarked, smiling.

But I crave us huggin', yeah, I stay stubborn. Cause I can't admit that you got all the strings and know just how to tug 'em.

I made a face, pouting and I looked away, blushing harder than before.

I think I'm in love again(My head, yeah, you're in my head)I think I'm in love again(My head, yeah, you're in my head)I didn't think it could be trueLet alone that it would be youI think I'm in love again(I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love)

My head started to play with these words over and over in my head. I didn't believe it but.. My gut had another explanation and argued back.

I looked back at him, his ruby eyes staring out into the sky. He looked as if he was thinking about something. Shu must've seemed to know I was looking at him because he looked at me, his eyes darting over to my gaze.

My eyes immediately went back to the ground and I heard Shu laugh gently. I glared at him playfully and he again laughed. The Beyclub looked over at us and raised their eyebrows, wondering what was happening.

We froze in silence. This was awkward. But when I looked back at Shu, I felt a warm feeling on overlapping my hand and I looked at my palm. In fact, Shu's hand was right on top of it, gently. I flushed red, looking away.

My hearts' pacin', I'm confused, I'm dazin'I saw something I never seen in you, it's got me shakin'I must be hallucinatin', I hear it happensI'm just sayin', babe, I'm just sayin'

Shu looked at me, awkwardly and noticed where his hand was at. He retracted his delicate hand and replied, "Sorry, Y/N. I didn't notice where my hand was at,"

Shu's hand rubbed the back of his neck, making me regret what I did. My free hand than placed his palm back against mine and responded, "It's alright. Please keep it there for a few more minutes,"

I'm trying hard to trust you when you say "give me your hand" Baby, I'm fallin', I hope you catch me when I land

Shu nodded, his face didn't get flustered one bit! I always wondered how he was so calm!

I think I'm in love again(My head, yeah, you're in my head)I think I'm in love again(My head, yeah, you're in my head)I didn't think it could be trueLet alone that it would be youI think I'm in love again(I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love)

After lunch, the Beyclub and I just hung out at the Beypark with the stadium. There was no one there except for us and some stray cats that appeared here and there. Me and Shu decided to sit down at the cement near the Beystadium and the others decided to joke and play around.

We just watched Valt and Honcho joke around while Wakiya scolded them playfully and Ken and Daigo watched in silence. It was awkward. Silence killed my whole vibe.

"Y/N... How's Beigoma Academy doing for you..?" Shu suddenly asked, looking at me.

My head struck up and I tilted my head.

"It's... U-uhm... Going g-great," I stammered, burying my face into my palms, embarrased.

Shu chuckled and we just sat there and talked all day long until our hangout was over. The only time we left was when I wanted a donut for my stomach's cravings.

In my dreams, you're the dutch and I'm the duchessAnd your blunts are always loose, so I'm in charge of rollin' dutchesAnd we're getting so high, we always get the munchiesAnd we go for early brunches that turn into late lunchesAnd we ain't gotta label, we're just rollin' with the punches

The Beyclub than bid each other goodbyes. But the Valt special included tight hugs so I just decided to pat him on the back when it was my turn for his death... I MEAN good hug! Heh heh! But there was another surprising event.

I waved Shu goodbye but he pulled me into a hug. It was gentle, full of compassion which made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I blushed, and once the hug was done, I caught the Beyclub staring at us. I gave them a demanding 'What?' look and they looked away, guiltily.

We said our seperate goodbyes and that night, I sat in bed, wondering. A side of my brain argued and the other half argued back, having a say. I suddenly shut off my brain and the last time I heard my brain say to me was,

I think I'm in love again (My head, yeah, you're in my head) I think I'm in love again (My head, yeah, you're in my head) I didn't think it could be true Let alone that it would be you I think I'm in love again (I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love) I think I'm in love again

'I reallyy have fallen in love...' I thought to myself before my eyes shut, falling into Dreamland....

I tried my best- :( I don't really know how I feel about this but spoilers! Next chapter might be Shu's POV of this chapter- :) I don't know how to decided but I'll get through it somehow-