𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞..

This chapter I wrote nearly made me cry while writing- Anyway- Enjoy- ^^;

    Contains: Angst
                                        ╝

Song: Hold On - Chord Overstreet 

Instructions (Optional): Listen with headphones for the best experience! You may loop the video since the lyrics are very far apart from each other- ^^; You don't have to turn on the music video but instead, you can just read the lyrics!

ғɪʀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ (sʜᴜ's ):

I stared at Y/N lying on the floor, my mind blank. I couldn't bring my thoughts to process what I've just seen. I was just going to get something and I come back to see such a sight. I could feel my cheeks getting moist with tears. I quickly wiped them away and saw R/G/N staring at me with a nervous look. 

My blood started to boil. The moment I saw her bullying Y/N, I knew she'd be a hassle. But this situation was way too far.. My brows furrowed and my frown turned more into a furious angle. R/G/N's face turned afraid and she ran away, leaving me to my devices. 

Thank god she left, but now I had to deal with Y/N on the floor... I ran to Y/N's unconscious body and noticed B/N shining its ray of glow at me. I nodded slightly to it and B/N shown in appreciatement. (Idk if thats even a word-) I started to get teary again. 

Loving and fighting, accusing, denying
I can't imagine a world with you gone

I picked Y/N up delicately, bridal style, placing B/N into her pocket. I ran swiftly to the nearest Dctor's office I could locate. I was worried sick to the point I nearly tripped over a rock. 

Moments later...

Y/N was now in a room with the Doctor and a few other nurses. I was extremely anxius to the point my knuckles were pale. I didn't know what was going on in there which made me even more anxious. 

The joy and the chaos
I'd be so lost if you left me alone

A nurse than came out of the room and signaled for me to come in. I got up and briskly walked into the chamber. I noticed Y/N was on a white, patient bed, and I looked at the Doctor whom was checking her body. Y/N's eyes were closed, which I didn't know whether or not she was awake. 

The Doctor than lifted his head as I sat on a stool next to the bed. The Doctor whispered to the nurses and the group of nursing adults left me and Y/N by ourselves. The door was thankfully shut and I pulled Y/N's body gently towards me before placing my gloved hand near her chest, checking to see if she was breathing. She was thankfully breathing but it was ragged and slow. 

(Reference of their hug for example-)

Lying on the floor when I break throughI pull you in to feel your heartbeatCan you hear me screaming? "Please don't leave me!" I whispered in Y/N's ear, my tone broken and full of sorrow

I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming? 
"Please don't leave me!" 

I whispered in Y/N's ear, my tone broken and full of sorrow. I than broke my string of collective calmness and I started to shed more tears. I didn't even get the chance to confess to her yet. My tears had started to make her hair a bit wet but I didn't care. I needed to be with her at the moment. 

Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you

I sat there, hugging Y/N tightly but not squeezing her to death. Long minutes passed as I pressed my sadness onto Y/N's body. I kept crying until my eyes had no more tears to cry. I wiped my eyes with a Kleenex tissue while stroking Y/N's hair with my free hand. 

Long endless highway, you're silent beside me
Driving a nightmare I can't escape from
Helplessly praying, the light isn't fading
Hiding the shock and the chill in my bones

The Doctor and the nurses from previously before came into the room and the Doctor came up to me. 

"Mr. Kurenai, could you leave the room so we could check up on Miss L/N?" He whispered to me, a worried look on his face. 

I nodded and gently placed Y/N back on the bed. I walked out of the room but some of the nurses patted my back, giving me sympathetic looks. I sat on a chair, looking through my phone, trying to get my thoughts off of Y/N as I know that it's just going to pain me even more. 

I pace back and forth as you lay still
They pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming? Please don't leave me

A message from Valt than popped up from my phone and turns out he was worrying where Y/N and I was. I quickly replied back with a word that we're both in the Doctor's office and thats when Valt started to freak out. 

I grumbled softly and texted back that she was fine even though I didn't actually didn't know if she was okay. I don't need another person worrying anyway since I was already worried sick. But, as our conversation streched out to be a longer chat, I started to smile and chuckle. Valt was my best friend after all. He could almost always cheer me up. 

My conversation was than cut short as the Doctor tapped me on the shoulder and pointed me to get into the patient room. I quickly shut off my phone and walked into the room. Again, Y/N was sleeping peacefully (as the Doctor said). 

The medical people than left again- (For some odd reason) I sat on the chair I previously sat on and I gently grabbed Y/N's peaceful body, stroking her hair gently. 

Hold on, I still want youCome back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you

I than turned on my phone and looked at myself in the Camera app. My eyes had pale,red rims around and my cheeks were tear-stained but almost invisible. I than quickly once again shut off my phone and laid my head gently on her shoulder, almost immediately falling asleep. 

I don't wanna let go
I know I'm not that strong
Yeah, I just wanna take you home
Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you

I than suddenly felt Y/N shifting around, groaning softly under her breath. I than looked down at her, my hopes raising inside of me. Y/N's breathing than got more smooth and controlled as she looked at me with a dazed look. 

"S-Shu...?" Y/N stuttered, with a sleepy tone. 

"Y/N..." I whispered back, flabbergasted at what I'm seeing...

I'M FINALLY DONE WITH THE SAD CHAPTER. *wipes tears* I swear that was so sad for me- But don't worry, dear readers! There is a happy ending for the next chapter- (This book isn't ending yet dw-) Anyway, have a good day/night petals! ^^