𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠.

Oh yeah, before we get to the actual chapter, I'd just like to propse this late idea/announcement. So i don't know if y'all know that this book is based off of Season 1 of Beyblade:Burst. But if y'all do know, kudos to the ones who know- My idea involves this book. What do y'all think of a series with this book? I'm just asking for y'all's opinion since yesterday, I had planned WAYYY too far- But yeah, please tell me your opinions in the comments. Okay, now I'll shut up- Enjoy- ^^
______________________________

    Contains: Fluff + Some Violence..?
                                                                              ╝

?                                                                              ╝

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ (ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ):

The two students walked out of the building and towards the Bey Park, unaware of a certain fangirl following them secretly. Shu and Y/N meanwhile, were chatting about the certain types of ways to launch better and some other bey tips. 

Moments later, the students had arrived at the Bey park and set their things down near the stadium. Shu took out his launcher and Spryzen, while Y/N prepared the waters and other stuff from her bag. 

After setting up, Y/N than also brought up her launcher and her bey, B/N. They got into positions and their first battle started. 

3!

2!

1!

Let it... Rip!

As B/N came crashing down in the stadium successfully, Spriggan instead slowed down and Y/N raised a brow. She looked up at Shu and he was holding his shoulder in pain, hissing under his breath. 

Y/N ran over to Shu, nudging his hand off of his aching shoulder and observing it. Shu looked at her curiously, wondering what the girl of his dreams was going to do. (I had to- U.U) 

After a few minutes of awkward silence, Y/N than said, "Maybe you should try launching with your left hand, instead? You shouldn't put much pressure on your shoulder.." 

Shu than drifted his eyes away from Y/N to ponder her lecture. 

"I don't know, Y/N.. But.. I'll try.." Shu finally responded, making her smile. 

"Good! Now, let's continue training!" The girl answered cheerfully, making Shu grin back at her. 

The two got back into their stances with Shu tried practicing with his left hand. 

TIME SKIPP-

Shu and Y/N than finally decided to take a break. Y/N sat on the bench, sipping her water and checking her calendar. Tomorrow was Shu's match with Valt in the District tournament. She had to attend since she couldn't miss a chance for an intense battle. 

Y/N looked over at Shu, who was wiping his face with a towel. The albino male looked mezmerising, and the girl couldn't help but keep staring. It seemed that Shu sensed Y/N was watching him since he glanced over at Y/N. 

Once the girl noticed Shu was looking at her oddly, she turned away, embarrased. 

The silence than gave in when Shu said, "I'm gonna be right back. I've gotta get something."

R/G/N smirked evilly when Shu uttered those words The crimson blader than walked away, leaving Y/N to her own devices. R/G/N finally emerged from the bushes, swiftly and appeared in front of Y/N, making the girl shocked. 

"How DARE YOU make Shu-san turn his back on me! You're a good for nothing person and he wouldn't like a person like you so stop trying!!" R/G/N blabbered, stomping her foot on the ground. 

Y/N looked a bit unfazed and replied, " I mean... You did hurt me so thats what you get..." 

R/G/N looked like she was about to explode. 

"DONT TALK BACK TO ME! YOU STOLE WHATS MINE!" R/G/N screamed, her hands curling into fists. 

"He isn't even my boyfriend for your information..." Y/N remarked, getting up and going to grab B/N from the stadium. 

She than felt an abrupt shove to her back and Y/N fell onto the cement, hitting her head on the hard ground, B/N next to her. B/N shown with concern and R/G/N smirked proudly. She was going to walk away until she saw Shu staring at Y/N, his expression dark and devastsated. 

What will happen to our Y/N

What will happen to our Y/N..?

Finally done!! ^^ I felt so fawking lazy today but I felt like updating so I did- Anyway- this was just what I wanted to say- Yeh- I hope you liked this- Now, it's time for me to crunch some more numbers on the story plot- *zoom!*