𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝

This chapter contains events of Season 1- (I assume that's obvious- ^^; ) Also, there is no song for today's chapter but anyways, enjoy! Btw, Imma just use ( Name: ) for the first part because it's gonna retail back to an episode-  I'm so sorry I didn't update this for so long- T.T

   Contains: Fluff!!
                                        ╝

╔   Contains: Fluff!!                                        ╝

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ (ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ):

Going back to a certain episode of Season 1, the Aoi twins, Tokonatsu and Nika Aoi, had spotted Shu in the Bey park training.

Toko + Nika: Huh? It's Shu!

They looked both ends of the street for upcoming cars and they raced across the road to the cement stairs. As the twins approached the albino up the small stairs, Toko stopped to walk but Nika still ran. Her left shoe tripped on the stairs and as Shu was about to launch, her cheek had slightly hit Shu's elbow. She was about to get hurt!

The girl heard Shu gasp and his arm moved away just in time to prevent Nika from getting hurt. He felt a flash of pain run through his shoulder and hissed under his breath as Nika's hands broke her fall. Shu's launch had failed in a result and Spryzen dropped into the stadium, reluctantly, making clanking sounds.

Nika: Oops! I'm sorry!

Toko: C'mon, Nika. You've got to be more careful!

Shu picked Spryzen up and looked back at the twins.

Shu: Hey, are you okay?

Nika: Yep! I'm fine!

And this is where Author-Chan leaves off this event and moves on to another scene.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ (ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ):

I was nervous to go to my doctor's appointment. My mom had told me that I had somehow caught an allergy to certain flowers. But since I didn't know which one I couldn't go near, we were going to check at the doctors. Now, I had planned to hang out with the Beyclub but my plans were ruined because of a doctors appointment. How great! Not.

As I walked into the waiting room, I spotted a lot of old seniors in the room. They all turned to me and I flashed a smile so I could avoid embarrasment. I turned my head away from their gazing eyes and took a seat right near the doctors door. I could hear the doctor's lectures and a familiar voice coming from inside the room. I wonder who it could be...

But than the door swung open and a person came out. It happened so quick that I couldn't even process what just happened. They looked oddly familiar and when we locked eyes with each other, I finally recognized him.

"Oi! Shu!" I called out.

Shu looked at me with fear in his crimson eyes and ran away, almost knocking over a chair in the process. His white hair flowed behind him and his free hand was clutching his shoulder. I wanted to run after him but I just couldn't. My appointment was next and my name was called. My mom and I walked into the office and we started taking tests and all kinds of medical treatment.