𝟎𝟏

creds to : bonvoyae_kv

─19+ [taeboobs 🤭 , taeussy 😛 , face riding 😌]

enjoy this shit.
y'all can leave if u uncomfortable.
ain't forcing anybody to read this.

everyone knows of jeon jungkook, the nineteen year old college guy who's good at everything he does and is every girl and guy dream man.

jungkook's mother is a teacher at seoul academy and his father is one of the top ceos in the country. as much as jungkook wanted to attend seoul academy (the university section) his mother disapproved, so his parents made him enter at new university.

i mean can you blame her? she sees her son at home everyday, she doesn't want to see him at school too. (she also teaches at the uni section sometimes)

jungkook was not spoiled or a show off but he can be like that at times.

a year ago, jungkook visited seoul academy and entered his mother's class unannounced.

he stayed there the entire day and he met kim taehyung, the student council president or as he calls him, a little firecracker.

taehyung was fierce, funny, clever, sassy, gorgeous, outgoing and cute. jungkook liked all those things about him.

whenever jungkook didn't have many classes, he'd go to the academy and spend (annoy, taehyung calls it) time with taehyung.

the two eventually became close, feelings were developed and soon jungkook asked out taehyung.

they have been together for a year and four months now and their relationship was good as can be.

they discover new things about each other everyday, like two weeks ago when jungkook found out taehyung can be petty as fuck.

jungkook promised taehyung that they would have a late night picnic date after his basketball match on friday but jungkook must have completely forgot about it seeing as jungkook was spamming his story and status with pics and videos from a club while taehyung was sitting at their picnic spot with all the food and drink laid out waiting for jungkook.

taehyung felt a sort of betrayal. he hates when people promises him something and only for them to disappoint them. like what's the point?

anyways, taehyung had blocked jungkook for a week and unblocked him the following week. jungkook was confused. taehyung would watch with a frown as messages from jungkook just kept on coming in.

he was on his bed, dressed in a cotton fabric hoodie and a pair of black shorts that reached his upper mid thighs with his long dainty legs crossed at the ankles.