✩ Summertime baby - Axl Rose

"Y/n, look!" Axl shouted. I looked over to my side to see our daughter had taken a few steps. "Oh my god! Aww, I missed it," I sighed, my hormones getting the best of me. "I can get her to do it again. Don't worry," he replied, putting Flora back away from him.

I watched as she took a few wobbly steps before falling into Axl's arms. I cheered and clapped, making Flora do the same. My heart was full, my amazing husband and gorgeous daughter. And, our second baby, three weeks small in my stomach. I wasn't sure when to tell Axl but I know he'll be happy, our conversation at the beach replaying in my head.

"You okay, angel?" Axl asked, bringing Flora over to me. "Yeah, can I borrow Flora for a second?" I asked, putting my hands out for her. "Yeah, of course," he replied, handing her over. "Wait on the sofa," I said before running upstairs, making Flora giggle.

I went into my bedside draw and got the pregnancy test and baby grow that said, 'Big sister' on. I know it's cliché but I think it's adorable. I handed the test to Flora after dressing her in the grow and of course, had to stop her from shoving it in her mouth.

"Close your eyes," I cheered when we got to the living room door. "Ok," Axl laughed, covering his eyes. I placed Flora on the floor and let her walk over to Axl. "Open," I said.

He opened his eyes and looked confused before seeing the stick in Flora's hand. "Stop putting stuff in your mouth. Devil ba-" he stopped his sentence when he read the test. "What's this?" He said quietly. I just shrugged and pointed to Flora's baby grow.

It took a few seconds for it to click in his head then his face lit up and he squeezed Flora in a hug before putting her down and running up to me. He picked me up and spun me around, kissing all over my face. "Holy fuck. Really? Wait, really? Really?" He cried, tears flowing down his cheeks. "Yes! Im three weeks along," I replied, kissing him back.

"I fucking love you," he beamed, placing me back down and pick Flora up. We had a family hug, once again, hormones taking over me and making me cry. "Oh, honey, are you okay?" He asked. "I'm okay. I love you so much," I cried, squeezing them both.

My perfect little family.