15 | White Thunder: Part Three

"Dragozord! Show these fools what you can do" The white ranger orders his Zord. He jumps down from the head of his Zord and lands on a top of a building to view his Zord destroy the rangers. He laughs manically at the thought.

The Dragozord flaps its wings, pushing giant gusts of wind across the city and pulling up parts of buildings and construction. Roofs fly off buildings as the gusts of wind get closer and closer to the Megazord. Until it hits them, throwing them off balance and causing them to stumble back.

"No!" Dr. O cries. He takes a step forward, wanting to help somehow. Eve and him watch the Megazord fight through the wind. The Dragozord takes off into the air when it notices the Megazord won't be going down that easily.

It pushes its wings faster until it zips through the air with a sharp blade on its wing. It attacks the Megazord, similar to how the white ranger attacks the rangers with his Drago Sword. It flies back in forth in a blur as it slashes across the Megazord each time. The Megazord has no reaction time to even try and stop the Dragozord.

"They need help" Eve says. Dr. O nods in agreement.

"Stegozord! Activate!" He calls. The Stegozord leaves his Brachiozord to the rangers rescue.

"I was hoping you'd do that" The white ranger says, a smugness in his voice. He raises his Drago Sword and swings it around like a baton. His steady control of the melody enchants the Stegozord. He's the conductor and the poor, naïve Zord is the musician.

"Stegozord, you are under my command" He demands. His control snaps into the Stegozord with a fieriness. The Stegozord's proud and confident walking suddenly turns into a mechanic stomping as it relents under the white ranger's persistent hand, knowing it can't fight it.

Eve and Dr. O stare in complete and utter shock at the scene unfolding in front of them. The white ranger jumps up into his Dragozord.

"This isn't good" Eve mutters the obvious.

"DinoStegozord Formation!" The white ranger calls.

"Shit," Dr. O releases the curse for the second time that day. "Not good at all"

The Dragozord soars towards the Stegozord, landing on its back and picking it up. Their eyes flash and they begin forming the DinoStegozord.

"He stole the Stego!" Conner cries.

"What?" Kira questions the situation. 

"Woah" Ethan's mouth drops. He isn't sure if he should be in awe or scared shitless.

"Not bad for a new guy, eh?" The white ranger taunts. Eve rolls her eyes at his commentary.

"He's really milking that, isn't he?" She rhetorically asks.

"Now, he's got his own Megazord" Dr. O says, more to himself than anyone else. He stares up at it with wide eyes. It's the size of the Megazord and its weaponry is a spear like object.

"Why are you doing this?" Kira questions. "You're losing it!"

"No, you're the one losing it and you're losing it to me" The white ranger chuckles. The white ranger takes the first attack when the rangers aren't ready. He slashes the spear's sharp end across the Megazord. He goes in to do it again, but the rangers are ready this time and they grab onto the spear with the Parasaurzord. They spin around at a stalemate.

"I say we go at him full on!" Ethan says.

"Tricera Fist!" The Megazord swings at the DinoStegozord, hitting it in its middle and pushing it back. The white ranger recovers as the rangers' detach the Parasaurzord.