𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 1

Chapter one: Pilot

Chapter one: Pilot

⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓

🅃🄷🄴 🄾🄻🄳🄴🅂🅃 🄱🅁🄾🅃🄷🄴🅁

Nathaniel was inside the parlor -laying on one of the sofas facing the fireplace- of the Salvatore Boarding House. He lived there since he came back. Zachary avoided staying in the house since Nathaniel was always there. And he was bored.

He knew that if he stayed in the house for too long he was going to start a massacre.

Yes, he always went out of the house if he wanted a snack or two, but that's it.

"Big brother, why are you glaring at the fire?"

Nathaniel looked toward the voice and saw Stefan, the youngest of the three Salvatore brothers, looking at him concerned.

Stefan came one month after him, making Zachary invite him after he saw the looks Nathaniel sent his way.

Oh, the expression on his little brother's face when he saw Nathaniel casually but elegantly sitting on one of the parlor's sofa.

"Don't worry, baby brother. I am just bored."

"Alright, brother."

Nathaniel narrowed his eyes as he saw the hesitance in Stefan's eyes.

"You want to say something."

It wasn't a question, both of them knew it.

Stefan hesitated a bit before looking at his brother's eyes letting out a sigh.

"I would like to attend the Mystic Falls High School."

Nathaniel let out a laugh hearing that before smirking and looking at Stefan with mirth in his eyes.

"Are you really obsessed with the doppelganger that you are going to stalk her by going to a high school?"

Stefan sighed again after hearing his brother's laugh again.

"I am not going to stalk her. Just get to know her..."

Nathaniel's laugh stopped before closing his eyes and thinking about it.

Stefan closed his eyes and opened them to see his brother looking at him.

"Alright, you can go. But I will go with you."

Stefan smiled at his brother before looking at him confused.

"You want to study there?"

Nathaniel rolled his eyes at him for even thinking about it.

"Are you stupid, baby brother? I don't think so. I am going to be a teacher there."

Stefan looked like he was going to burst out laughing.