𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6

Chapter six: Lost Girls

⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓

ŦҤE ØŁÐE$Ŧ BƦØŦҤEƦ

Stefan ran out of the Salvatore Boarding House but in a flash of light he remembered a part of the past.

Stefan walked out of the Salvatore Estate and stood on the porch waiting for the carriage to stop.

"Are you curious, Venie?"

Hearing the voice of his oldest brother, Stefan turned to his left to see Nathaniel -sitting on a chair- painting something.

"Yes, I am, big brother. What are you painting?"

Nathaniel smiled softly before showing his painting to his youngest brother.

The painting was the nearly finished gardens of the Salvatore Estate.

"I am painting the gardens of the Estate. Father asked me if I could paint them so he could hang it on one of the main corridors of the Estate and I agreed."

Stefan looked at it, then smiled at his oldest brother.

"It's beautiful, Nathan! Could you do one for me, too?"

"Of course, baby brother."

The two brothers smiled at each other before turning their attention to the carriage as it stopped in front of the Estate.

Stefan moved a little as Nathaniel stood up.

Both brothers watches as Birdie Mae -the Estate received all the names in advance- exited the carriage and opened the doors for Katherine Pierce to get out with the help of a footstool.

Katherine stepped out of the carriage and observed the two brothers, but his attention cleary went to the oldest.

Stefan approached her after Birdie finished smoothing out Katherine's dress.

The youngest brother gave her his hand in greeting.

"You must be Miss Pierce."

Katherine took his hand and gave him a curtsy turning her attention to the youngest after watching the oldest brother.

"Please, call me Katherine."

Nathaniel saw Katherine's behavior and frowned a little, but he didn't say anything.

ŦҤE ØŁÐE$Ŧ BƦØŦҤEƦ

Stefan was inside the Boarding House -after Elena's little freak out- when he received a call from an unknow number.

"Hello?"