𝟎𝟎

☞︎ . 'Our Secret' . ☜︎

. * . . * .

☞︎ . ' Prologue ' . ☜︎

   "Girl the way he was looking at me!! Bitch made me wanna hop off that couch so fast

   "Girl the way he was looking at me!! Bitch made me wanna hop off that couch so fast. But he made me mad doing that stupid shit in front of Laila knowing damn well we could've gotten caught." Sierra started to remember the night, her best friends Laila, Gia, Dd, Ddot, Notti, and Lyriic were all chillin' at Laila's house over the weekend.

That Night:

. * . . * .

everyone was high out of their brains just laughing, eating snacks— watching movies, and other shit that a group of friends do.

At some point, after they got done watching a movie— they started talking about memories they had, Notti and Sierra were making eye contact almost the whole night. But one time she didn't break away from it and neither did he, both of their eyes were low and red— something that Sierra loved about a niggas eyes when they were high.

Sierra had broken eye contact with him seeing Gia snap her fingers in her face a few times realizing the two were staring at each other mad hard not wanting them to get caught up— everyone else was still talking when they were staring at each other.

Sierra turned her head away from Notti to see Gia giving her a ' you need to stop ' expression. Once she read her face a smile slowly started to creep up— making her cover it with her right hand and leaning back into the couch.

The End.

Gia laughed remembering the night like it was yesterday. That same night when everyone was asleep besides her and Sierra, they were up just talking especially about the little ' moment ' Sierra and Notti had.

"Girl yo ass was delusional that night. I always forget how delusional yo ass can be over the littlest things." Gia laughed— pointing her left pointer finger in Sierra's direction.

   "Stop cause ion even be delusional for real. Yo ass just oding it." Sierra knew that she was lying right out of her mouth. She is and was delusional over the littlest things.

Sierra got lost in her thoughts thinking about the whole situation— a smile slowly growing on her face dropping it as soon as she realized that she was smiling about her best friend's boyfriend.

The girl who did their nails told them the prices and Sierra offered to pay for them both. After arguing with Gia about who's paying and thanking the girl, leaving make their way back home. "Ima be honest I think I'm starting to develop sum for him again and ion like it." She giggled trying to act like her ass wasn't getting stressed out at the moment.