💖 |Author's Note |💖

I welcome you to my new book "His Cute Doll". First of all thanks to all the readers who has checked my other three books as mentioned on my profile and voted also added the books in their reading lists.

Now I am starting a new Book "His Cute doll" .

So before starting this books I would like to warn you some points.

1. This book may contain grammatical mistakes forgive me for that but if you want to correct me the mistake you are always welcome.(tell me in comment section)

2. In this Book there is little bit of dark romance stuffs are there if you are unable to handle it, this book is not for you. As this is the first time I am trying dark romance genre.

3. My character are not perfect they may have flaws you may not like it.

4. Constructive critisism is always welcome but not rude comments.

5. I will update this book when the chapters are ready.

6. This Book is fully fictional and based on author's imagination. Don't take it seriously some situation and attack me.

7. In the character you can imagine who ever you want as I am not going to give any photos.

8.  Readers please support this books with your love. I hope you will like it.

9. Last but not the least,

Also check my other three books

1. His Manager (Completed)

2. I can't leave you ( Completed as its a spin off of His Manager can be read standalone)

3. CEO's true love ( Ongoing)

Thanks a lot for all the readers who are giving is book a chance.

Happy Reading
With love
Swarnadipa