✨|Chapter 7|✨

Trisha

After I came  out of Mr Roy's chamber, I understand that it's not possible for me to refrain from going to the dinner party. This is nothing new to me it happens everytime because the things I try to avoid, I have to do that things so from  now on, I don't avoid any thing as I will leave this to my destiny.

Anyways, now I have to ask someone to drop me home only for tomorrow because my home is very far away from the office as I thought that this can be the valid excuse that I am giving to my manager but it failed.

Shreya can you please drop me home? I asked her

Because I am not allowed to leave without attending this party. I said.

Yes sure why not? She said

Its good that finally you are going otherwise I have to go alone. Shreya said

Shreya is my colleague. We are very close to each other from the day I joined this company, she is the only one who is helping me out even she also helps me now.

I smiled.

Seems like no one is allowed to leave without attending the dinner except emergency. I said

Yes actually our new departmental head will be announced there so if everyone leave now, it would not be good as we will also have some interaction with him/ her who is going to be our departmental head. Shreya said

That means it's a conference type party. I said

Yeah. Shreya nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I went to my desk to do my work. Whatever I know about this company is that it is owned by Akash. I hope we won't see each other at the party because I don't want to see his face as my love for him has turned into hatred. He broke my heart into million pieces but the problem is that even after all these, I still love him yes I am saying that my love for him has turned into hatred but I can't do that from my heart. I can't even try to remove this topic from my brain. Day and night, I always cried thinking that I was betrayed by him. The thing which I never thought in a million years.

But who is that women who warned me over the phone? I tried to ask her that who is she but she didn't even tell me. How did she know about our seperation? is she an enemies of mine which I didn't even know?is someone plotting against me? but why? what have I done? Oh God!!!! Everything is getting haphazard. I can't even understand, what is exactly happening.

Next day

I was standing infront of my wordrobe to select a dress that I will wear for today's party and I kept searching for an hour because it takes a lot of time for me to search a dress and that's why I started searching a little bit early.

Finally after searching a lot, I got a navy blue colour full sleeve gown. Its not new but not too old but looks good and presentable so I wear it and did some light makeup along with some light jewelleries and I took my purse which is also navy blue in colour as everything is matching.

Then I came out of the house waiting for the cab as I have just booked at cab for going to a party.

Suddenly my phone ring it flashed "Shreya". I pick up the phone.

Hello? I said

Trisha where are you? She asked

Waiting for the cab. coming. I said

Ok come fast. She said and we both close the call.

Another update........
So finally Trisha is going to the party
Let's see what happens there.
Please vote and comment if you like.
I know I am super late but I can't help 😞😞😞😞😞.
This story is based on my imagination and nothing else don't compare it with real life incident.
Happy reading