✨|Chapter 19|✨

Trisha

Now my life is not even controlled by me it will be controlled my someone else so I just give up everything. I did whatever he told me to do because I can't shout with him and I am fed up also he is more powerful than me. We reached his house. Aunty welcomed us then I was about to enter the house. The way Arshi insults me, I didn't even think that he is will shout at her for insulting me.

Sometime I think that may be I am misunderstanding him. I should  have give him one chance but at the same time, my heart forbids me to believe him. I myself is confused that which path should I choose? But why he shouts at Arshi for me? Does he still love me or its a show off? Only God knows.

He takes me to his room. The room has very peaceful environment but I want  peace in my heart, with the person with whom I will spend my rest of the life as my life is now messed up.

I looked at him and said

Why you take me here?

Because from now on, this is your house. He said

I didn't said anything

After sometime.

Why are you doing this with me? See, I didn't do anything wrong with you. I just leave you, that moment, I get to know that you love someone else. Then why are you doing this with me? I asked him.

I moment I stopped, he just looked at me in such a way that he will going to eat me now. He started coming toward me and I am moving backward. Suddenly he hold my waist and pulled me toward him.

You said that you left me. But did I said that, I leave you? No right? I know very well that what I am doing and I cannot leave you at any cost. You are mine.He said

You cannot do this, you cannot. I said trying to Stop him from what he is doing.

I can and you are responsible for this. You have forced me to grow the inner beast inside me. He said while having tears in his eyes.

From now on, you will do what I will say. He said

You told me that you will be with me till our last breath but instead of that you left me just because of that 1 min video. You directly think that I have betrayed you. You didn't even think for a second that it can be someone else's conspiracy. Someone has done this to separate us. He said

I just listened to what he said. Is it really someone's conspiracy? But who?

Anyways he take rest, you must be tired. He said and leave me.

He is about to leave the room.

I cannot hold my curiosity that where he is going as sometimes I feel like, I still love him. I still care for him.

Where are you going? I asked him

He turned toward me while raising his eyebrows and said

Do you really care, that where I am going? He asked me.

I just asked you. I said

I don't think now it's your lookout. He said and left.

This is the first time he didn't answered my question. Earlier he used to share everything with me. Infact I have also hurts him multiple times as he is  correct that I am only responsible for bringing him in this situation.

But did he thought that What I have gone through, The moment I saw that video? Did he understand that how I survived all these days? Did he understand my mental state? Did he understand my emotions and feelings?

Only God knows the answer.

I was now, about to open my jewellery and take some rest. Suddenly I heard a voice.

Trisha? A voice came from the room door.

I turned toward the door and saw Aunty (Akash 's mother).

Yes aunty come inside why are you standing there. I said and smiled.

She came inside the room with some clothes and jewelry.

Trisha, were this saree and the jewellery after you change your dress. She said and handover it to me.

I took it from her and said

Thank you Aunty.

She smiled and put her palm on my  head and said.

Please try to keep my son happy and clear both of your misunderstanding. I am sure that my son will really love you. She said

Now I cannot control myself and hugged her after what she said. I am feeling like a motherly hug the moment I hugged her. Because This is the first time, I am experiencing this.

Trisha don't cry. I understand you. I Know that what you have gone through. She said and wiped my tears.

Everything will be alright. She said

Another update.........
Please vote and comment if you like it.