✨|Chapter 28|✨

Akash

I was on cloud nine, finally I got back my love. You can say this is the biggest relief I ever get which I don't even have before that. Now I will do everything along with her as I will get the urge to do that because she is my support system and I can't even stay a bit quiet without her.

After coming from hospital, I decided to play a mischief with her😜😜😜.

So after I came out of the car, once she open the door. I took her in bridal style.

Akash what are you doing? She asked me.
I am doing what I am supposed to do. I said
Everyone is looking at us. She said
I don't care and I only care about my wife. I said and took her in a kiss.

She just hold my shirt very tightly. I know that its difficult for her to reciprocate the kiss with me after so long but I can't help.

After I finished my kiss, I stepped inside the house along with her and directly went to the room.

---------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in the morning and looked at the other side of my bed its empty. That means my angel waked up. After sometime I saw her coming out of the washroom wearing a bath gown of knee length.

She is looking breathtaking in this attire. Unable to control myself, I directly went to her and turned her towards me as she is facing infront of the mirror and drying her hair.

At first, she got scared at my sudden action and gasped.

We are looking at each other for sometime.

After sometime

She break the silence.

Akash you need rest . She told me.

I am okay Trisha. I am perfectly fine. Only you can heal me. I said and put her in a hug.

She hugged me back tightly like she is safe in my arms. After sometime I noticed that she is crying.

What happened Trisha? I asked her.

Akash do you have any idea that how much I missed you? She said

Then why don't you come to me. I said

I want to come but...... She was about to say something but I intruppted.

Your heart doesn't allow you. I said

She did not said anything.

Do you think that I can do these cheap things with you? I asked her.

She nodded negatively.

But who has done this Akash? We don't have any enemies around. She said

We have. I said

She is now shocked to what I said.

What are you saying? She said

Yes we have but I can't tell you right now. I just want to concentrate on loving you. I said while putting my forehead on hers.

I cupped her cheeks kissed on her forehead then I took her in my arm and take her to the bed.

She is just looking at me to what I am doing.

Akash I I am getting scared. She said while holding my chest.
Nothing will happen my angel I am here with you. I said

Promise me that from now on,you will never leave. I asked her

How can I leave you? I made mistake before but now I can't do the same mistake. She said

I just smiled at her and started making love with her as I am exploring her whole body she is just holding the bedsheet very tightly and tolerating my cute torture.

After sometime she said

Akash I can't take it anymore. She said

Just a little more sweetheart I will leave you. I said

In exchange, she just hold me tightly. Not letting me to move.

Don't worry my baby. I am not going anywhere. I said and again kissed her forehead.

Another update.
Please vote and comment if you like it.
Finally Akash and Trisha become one.
I am very happy. What about you?
Please let me know in comment section.