Best friends,Shopping,And You

Alina's P.O.V

Just another windy day in London. Don't get me wrong! I love it here! I have my dream job as a fashion designer, Live in a huge flat with my two best friends Lucy Mayfield  and Ariana Ray. Lucy has Chestnut Brown hair and light brown eyes. Ariana Has  Blonde hair and Amazing Light Blue eyes. But today was different. Today is my birthday and they both want to take me out... shopping.

Wow 19 today! I feel like I'm four aha. I'm not the... lets say.. girly girl type. BUt they want to take me shopping. oh well.. so were at the mall now and I walk into something hard.

I'M SO SORRY!!" Says the mysterious person.

"It's Fine.. Hey do I know you?" I ask.

W-Wait are you.. Alina?" Says the person

"Yes now who's asking?" I ask

Next thing u know I'm being pulled into a dark place.

The mystery person takes the sun glassed and hood off and I gasp.

"N-Niall?!" I run and hug him as tight as I can

Oh god I've missed u so much!!" NIall says

"listen I know your busy and all but put your number in and ill call or text u later." I said. And with that he puts him number in and we walk back to Ariana and Lucy Talking to 2 other guys.I just realized that's Liam and Zayn from one direction. They switch numbers with the girls and walk off with niall.

 What have we gotten our self into..