But i love you..

Niall's P.O.V.

I just got back from the grocery store. Got all the stuff I need and liked. Candy, soda,food, food, and more food. I walk through the door to my flat and I hear strumming in from my room. I start listening as the person starts singing and my eyes widen. That's Alina... I haven't heard her sing before.. I knew she could play guitar because I taught her but... She sounds amazing.. Better than I thought she would be. I lay down on the couch and listen.

A few minutes later she finishes but I hear the door open and close so I get up. I walk over to my door and put my hand on the door handle but I hear them talking. It's Harry. No no No no no no! He's going to try something. I know this. Without noticing I open the door and I see Harry is has his eyes closed and holding onto Alina, kissing her as she's trying to get away from him. Jealousy and angry filled my body. I just stare at Alina and I see a tear roll down her cheek.

"Thats it!" I meant to say in my head but ended up yelling out loud. I go over and grab Harry by the collar and throw his against the wall and hold him there.

" NIALL! D-don't hurt him!" I heard Alina shriek but I was

Just looking at Harry and that little devious smirk of his.

" What are u going to do about it lover boy?" He says teasing me. I couldn't I hold him against the wall with one arm and punch him it the jaw with my other one, he starts chucking even though his lip is bleeding. I knee him in the stomach and he looks in pain but I keep going. I feel two people pull me back and I hear one person trying to comfort Alina. I look at Harry.

"GET OUT NOW HARRY!" I shriek and he goes out and I look at zayn and Liam and start freaking out.

" Niall, Niall look at me " Alina says an she looks in my eyes, I easily calm down. She just has that connection with me. She can calm me down anytime.

" B-But I love you.." I said shakily but she just pulls me down and kisses my lips softly and whispers.

" I love you too..."

I jut froze.. I-I didn't know why to do.. I just envelop her into a bear hug and spin her as she giggles in delight. Now... I'm really happy. But she still has tears in her eyes.

" Can I hang with my brothers... For a little bit please ?" SHe ask. I

Didn't want to force her for anything so I nod and Liam picks her up and takes unto his room. Zayn stays behind.

" Soo... " I say. He just smirks. .

" Don't hurt her Horan. Or I'll go after you." He says and walks out. I smile. This is going to be amazing..

A/N )). I know I know another shorty, I've just been so busy and need fillers. Still thinking of doing one shots, comment on what u think!