That Night..

Remembering you

Alina's p.o.v

Ever since I met Niall again I'm always on my phone! Non stop texting.. He asked me to go to dinner with him. I'm honestly exited... I haven't seen him since..

-Flash back-

"NIALL GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!!" I yell frantically looking for him. Yeah, I've always had a crush on Niall since we were like 3 but I never told him.. I wouldn't want to ruin out friend ship it's too important to lose.

" NO!! FIND ME FIRST!!" He says. He's rather close... I can feel it.. Well not feel but I can hear him he's close all right. I turn around and see brown hair sticking out. Just about Niall's height. Not knowing it was his brother Greg I jump on to him and tackle him to the ground thinking it was Niall.

"NIALL IM GOING TO MU-.... O-oh.. Hi Greg " I say surprised and trying to hold in my bits of laughter.

" Hun... I'm Greg not that butt face..." Greg says with a totally serious face.Gosh..What a bummer..

" Sorry Greggy.. Imma find Niall now bye!!" I say to get while walking back. One minute I'm walking then I feel someone's strong grip on my wrist. I turn to see my best friend.. He has a serious face on. lucky me.

"Alina.. I need to tell you something.. Really important.." He said to me. His ocean blue eyes burning a hole through my own. I get nervous easily. This is one of those times. So many questions rush through my mind. But,yet all I need is one answer. So, I follow him.

" What's wrong Nialler.?" I ask.. But he can hear the fear and nervousness in my voice.

"Alina.." He chuckles. "It's good news!!" He says. I loosen up.

" WHAT?! TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!!!" I yell.

"OKAY! Calm down taz!" He says calmly. I chuckle because Tazz is my nickname from him. It's because I'm hyper.

" We'll... I auditioned for the x-factor.... And I want you to come and watch me.." He says. I look up at him and jump on him because I'm so happy.

"OH MA GERD!! YES!!!!! But my school!" I say. He just smiles.

" Already worked it out .. Your mom said u can come." He says calmly yet again like this happens every day. Gosh.

" OKAY BUT I HAVE TO PACK!!" He just smiles and brings bags out from behind him.

" Already did.." He says. I smiles and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him in for a hug but instead I look into his perfect ocean blue eyes and he looks into my chocolate ones. He starts to lean in and I panic. What surprised me I leaned in to. Our lips touch and all I feel is sparks.. We close our eyes and not once break that kiss. . Wow. That moment the door flies open to see Greg . Great.....

" Hey ni did u tell her-.... Oh my gosh.." He says with his jaw hanging. I blush bright red and look at Niall . He was a Scarlett color. I chuckle slightly.

" GREG YOU KNOW U HAVE TO KNOCK! OUT! " Niall says pushing Greg out and locking the door. We didn't do any thing else. I decide to sleep over so I borrow some of his sweats and a tee. He just slept in sweats . Shirtless. What is this boy tryin to do to me?! The rest of the night I lay in his arms and fall asleep in the arms of my best friend/boyfriend.

-after the audition-

" Niall.. Promise you won't forget me.." I said. I'm rather scared about us.. Oh and HE PASSED!!! He really did !! I was so happy but sad at the same time..

" I won't... I promise .." He says. I look into his eyes thinking back till we first met.. We spent Christmas together every year.birthdays,holidays. I smile and he has to leave

" I have to go.. I love you so much!" He says. Tears stream down our faces and I hug him.

" I love you too.. Promise me you'll text,call,Skype,twitter,Facebook and any thing else.. I can't lose u." I say.. He agrees and that moment forward .. I lost my best friend..

-flash back over-

I get dressed and walk out the door and see Niall. I instantly smile at him..

" Hello Love." He said smiling and kisses my cheek. I blush.

" READY FOR DINNER TAZ?!" He says over exited If u ask me..

"Yes I am Ni.." I chuckle. We walk to the car. He drives to the place and I instantly felt self conscious.. I dressed in black skinny jeans and a cream colored flowy shirt. My hair slightly curled with no make up. Niall always said I looked better with out it. We sit down to eat,and of corse Niall Ordered most of the menu.. Typical Niall..

" Listen,Alina... I'm sorry I never called..or texted.. Or any of that... Management cut me off all of that... I was really mad I'm really sorry... Just know I do love you... " He says.. I look down.. Just him saying I love you sends butterflies in my stomach.. I love him too but I need my time.. He really hurt me bad..

" I know Niall.. I l-love you too but that was really hard on me.. Ya know.. I just need time to think.." I say,Just a bit over a whisper.. We just look in each others eyes.. After we ate we went home and fell asleep in his arms.. So many flash backs..

Lucy's P.O.V

After dinner me and Zayn decide to go back to his flat.(Apartment if u live in the USA.. IM AN OHIOANN!!!!) I was expection it to be messy it being an 19 year old boy.. (Let's say he's still 19...)

" Hey babe ill be right back.. Do u wanna stay the night??" He says

" Sure why not ?" I say smiling.

" okay!! You can use a pair of my sweats and a T-Shirt here ". He runs to his room and gets a pair of grey sweats and a black v-neck tee.

" Thanks!! Imma go change.." I say and goes into the bathroom and changes and then comes out and sits on the couch waiting for him.

He comes back and sits next to me and wraps and arm around my waist. I smile instantly and lay my head on his chest?

" Wanna watch a movie??" He says looking down at me.

" Sure but only if u want too." I say.

" okay let's go to my room ill pick a movie.!" He says.. We both get up and I walk to his room..(after getting lost several times!) and jump on his bed. He comes in holding a movie.. I couldn't quiet see is but it looke like "50 First Dates" ( A/N I never watched it so yeah...) I Smile. He comes up and gets under the covers and lays his head on top of mine and wraps his strong protective arms around his waist. I can't help but smile.

" You ready?" He says..

I nod.. In the middle of the movie my eyes start to droop close. He notices and holds me closer and pulls the blanket up more. I snuggle into his chest as he sing softly to me.. Each and every word he sung sounded so sincere so.. I can't put my finger on it. But every thing about him.. His eyes,his hair,his soft plump lips, just... Him..

" I've just let these little thing slip out of my mouth.

But if its you..oh it's you..it's you they add up too . I'm in love with you and all these little things." He sings softly into my ear.. He presses is soft warm lips to my for head.

" Night Princess.. Sweet dreams"

And with that my eyes droop close. I fall asleep to his voice. The best thing that could happen to me just happened..