FOUR

THE NEXT DAY; PONYBOYS POV:

I woke up and looked around. I was in my room and I was alone. I stood up, my legs were very shaky, but I made it to the door. I opened it to see Steve walking up to the door.

"Steve-" I whispered

"Ponyboy!" He walked up to the door and I moved back so he could get in the room.

I shut the door and he kisses me. I kiss back for a moment then brake the kiss.

"Pony-" he whispers, "can you explain what the hell happened yesterday?"

I look at him, confused, then I realized what he was talking about. When I got beat up by the SOCs.

"Yeah-um, come sit down I guess" we sat on the bed and I explained everything that happened from getting beat up to passing out on the ground in front of the house.

"Ponyboy, you shoulda waited for one of us!" Steve practically yelled, which I found crazy because he was "never" worried about me in everyone else's eyes.

Tbc.

Sorry for not posting this I have not been into the outsiders like I was when I started this, but I will always still live it so this story is being discontinued until further notice. Sorry for the ones who actually liked this book and I will be coming back to finish this when I get back on my Outsiders rampage, but at this moment in time, you'll probably be getting One Direction stories and I hope y'all don't mind lmk what y'all think I should do for the next one when I come back to this story.