Chapter 14: Back to School

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Talking"
'Thinking'
~Time Skips~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The day after last chapter~

3rd POV:
Jasper & Seth walked into the school and started walking to Jasper's locker.

"Alright, so we'll be going to Art first, then sign language II, then lunch, then gym, and finally Science."

They got to Jasper's locker, as Jasper opened it, grabbing a few notebooks.

"Tomorrow will be almost all different classes though,"

Jasper closed his locker, then he and Seth made their way to Seth's Locker.

"First Math, then History, then Lunch, then gym, and then finally Culinary."

Seth opened his locker, grabbing a few books.

"There are classes in which I have partners, but you'd likely replace them. I never really got along with my partners so I'm quite relieved.

Seth closed his locker.

"It is only Science and Culinary that has partners though."

Seth felt Jasper tug on his sleeve. Looking towards Jasper, Seth noticed he looked uncomfortable.

"Is something wrong?"

Jasper shifted closer.
"Lots of people are staring at me.. I noticed some people glaring at me too"

Seth looked up towards the people in the hallway causing many to look away.

Frowning, he looked back towards Jasper.
"They'll do that. Luckily I'll be by your side the whole time.

Now c'mon, I got my stuff."

~Later~

Jasper stood awkwardly by Seth, who was trying to keep as far away from his partner as possible.

"Alright, class pay attention. That means you too Lisa, stop bothering Seth."
Seth sighed in relief as Lisa moved away.

"Alright as you may have noticed, we have a guest.
He will be joining us from now on due to certain reasons.
Although he already completed his credit for this course, he will be participating as another student."

Jasper shifted awkwardly as the teacher paused to clear her throat.

"This means some of you will be switching partners, as well as gaining partners"

Some groaned in annoyance.

"Alright so.."

~A couple minutes later~

"Finally, Lisa you will be Albert's new partner"

Lisa opened her mouth to protest,
"No, you cannot stay partner's with Seth.."

Lisa looked towards Seth for help, but he ignored her in favor of talking quietly with Jasper.
She glared at him, grumbling as she moved to her new seat.

"Alright, today we're going to..."

~Halfway through class~

Seth huffed in frustration. He looked from the directions to the ingredients in front of him.
Jasper looked towards him, scooting closer to look at what he was frustrated about.

"That one.."
Jasper mumbled, pointing at an ingredient before going back to his work..
Seth blinked, whispering thank you and continuing.