Epilogue - FRIENDSHIP

(A/n : I'm crying I'm sorry, it's already the end of the story and i am planning to make a special chapter soon enough. This is my first time finishing story and I'm glad that this story reaches 1k read thank you all for your love and support. I have to end it now here and make a special chapter soon, please wait!. Thank you so much for reading i hope you'd enjoyed it!. Also, sorry if this last chapter is short but i hope you'll like it. Special thanks for those readers who stayed with me from the start, Thank you all!.❤️)

Minnie silently crying :

They were walking to the street together, Yeonjun was holding Beomgyu's hand while Beomgyu was just staring at his hand

“What's with the hand?” Yeonjun asked.

“Nothing, just wondering,” Beomgyu replied.

“Wondering what?” Yeonjun asked, staring at Beomgyu's eyes.

Beomgyu stared at him then focused back on walking. Yeonjun squinted his eyes and place his fingers on Beomgyu's chin and stared continously to his beautiful eyes.

Heaven. Yeonjun thought as they continued walking together. Yeonjun continued staring at his eyes when suddenly he didn't notice the street light ahead and bumped into his head.

“Ow..” Yeonjun groaned in pain.

The others laughed at Yeonjun while Beomgyu just stared at him confused.

“Bitch” Taehyun laughed. “You've been focused on Beomgyu so much to the point that you already hit your head through the street light and get back your realizations” He laughed hard.

The others can't help but to laugh too.

“Shut up!” Yeonjun yelled.

Beomgyu was still standing confused, thinking what's funny about bumping their head on the street light?. It's a bit dangerous too.

“Yeonjun! You're so serious” Felix called then laughed.

Beomgyu raised his eyebrow and looked at Yeonjun.

“Are you ok?” He asked.

Yeonjun nodded. “Yeah, it hurts a bit”

Beomgyu kissed Yeonjun forehead then patted it. “Pain, Pain go away”

The others looked at him. Beom Young ran towards him and hugged him.

“Oppa, You're so cute! I can't believe I have a cute baby bear like you!” she said, squeezing Beomgyu.

Beomgyu groans and hugged his sister back. The others find it cute and gave their comments towards Beomgyu.

“Omg, Beomgyu oppa marry me!” Taehyun said, running towards them and joining their hug.

The others imitate what Taehyun said. They all went into a group hug but Yeonjun was excluded so Beomgyu pulled him and hugged him.

When their hug broke, they all laughed together and continued walking and messing with each other.

———

Beomgyu went home and was not laying in his bed, his aunt was out for a few days and it was very suspicious for him since she's always with his father.

He was alone laying on his bed staring at the ceiling blankly. He remembered what happened today and smiled, it's a tiring yet happy day. He went to his computer then started playing video-games, wasting his time.

He doesn't have any idea that his aunt went home with his father, sister, and his friends silently opening his door. He didn't hear the creaking noise since he was listening to loud music and singing alone. He was vibing while playing.

They watched Beomgyu play and laughed silently even when they heard Beomgyu scream and yelled.

“Can't believe Beomgyu has this kind of side,” Taeyon whispered, holding his loud laugh.

They stopped laughing for a while then laughed again when they looked at each other. Yeji and Beom Young can't help but to release a loud laugh caughting Beomgyu's attention.

He immediately took off his headphones and looked at his back. He suddenly felt embarrassed when he saw them laughing but he felt love when he saw them being happy with him.

That's what he likes, and that's what he loves. To see someone be happy with him even though he showed barely any emotions towards them. He felt happy at the same time glad to be with these people, after all he found someone who knew will treat him right. He smiled at them and laughed together making the others stop laughing.

Everything went fine after that day, all of those problems slowly fading away. And he's happy about it, as time passes their friendship grew stronger and stronger and their love for each other grew. He can't tell how much he adores these people, but he's glad that they're here with him.

“Thank you” he whispered as tears fell to his cheeks.

He jumped out from his gaming chair and hugged them all, they hugged him back and adored each moment together.

~ THE END ~