20

"they're stuck out there kie come
on!" i exclaimed, motioning her to come with me. we walked out to see pope on the hms pogue. we went down her dock to the boat.

"why do you guys need me?" kiara asked "emotional support just come on!" i spoke. we pulled up to see this boat and the boys messing around inside. "come on, june" kiara looked back at me "i don't really feel well ima just stay back here" i lied "okay" she went onto the boat.

"you think it's gonna work" i whispered to pope "i don't know it's john b" he sighed. we heard the boys talking and began to walk away. "come on!" i exclaimed in a hushed voice. the two boys jumped into the water and swam to the hms pogue.

i saw kiara run out and look down. she crouched down and opened a compartment and sarah came out of it. "what the hell" kiara yelled "john b, come back" sarah yelled "nope" he chuckled "we'll come back when y'all work it out" jj yelled from beside me "what the hell, june!" kiara screeched "sorry y'all" i tried not to laugh as i responded. sarah began ripping her clothes off and jumped off of the boat.

while we were on the way back jj asked for a hug and he was still ringing wet. "hey june you want a hug" he asked smirking "no you're wet" i glared at him in a joking manner "come on" he chuckled

the boys and i made it back to the cheateau and went inside "i'm going to head over to my dads house i'll be right back" i told them as i grabbed my phone and keys. "see ya later" john b smiled slightly. i met jjs eye and smiled then left. i walked out to see jjs bike next to my car.

i got into my car and drove to my house. taylor swift played in the background as i drove over the bridge. i hummed along to haunted as i pulled into my driveway. "is that you, june?" i heard a voice say as i walked in "yeah" i yelled. "someone's upstairs for you" my dad told me. "uh okay" i responded with curiosity.

TW- ABUSE

i walked up the stairs to my bed room. "get the fuck out" i told the cameron boy "june just let me talk" he began "no! that's bullshit rafe get out of my fucking house before i" i stopped myself before i said something i would regret. i took a deep breath before talking "get out of my house, please" i placed my things down on my vanity.

"june i just want to talk" he told me "okay you have one minute. go." i leaded against my wall "you have to admit we had a little tension before midsummers, righ?" he asked "no, no, no!" i repeated in my head "rafe, i have a boyfriend" i told him "who that trashy maybank kid?" he laughed. "get the fuck out, rafe" i shoved him. he grabbed onto my wrist.

"let go of me" i shrieked "i had you first" he gritted through his teeth "well you don't 'have me' anymore so get out" i yanked my arm from his reach. he stormed out of my room and slammed the door. "what the fuck just happened" i muttered to myself. i went into my bathroom and drew a shower.

i discarded my clothes onto the floor and entered the shower. the warm water burned as it touched my skin but soon enough it felt relaxing. i washed my body and hair and got out. i gathered my things and went into my bedroom.

"Hey, June get down here" Allen yelled. I changed and headed down stairs. "What the hell do you need" I groaned. "What is this I'm hearing that you and Rafe broke up" he said staring at the wall. "Uh yeah he's a dick" I chuckled. He grabbed the vase from the coffee table and threw it on the ground.

"You had to date him if i wanted to keep my job" he yelled "why the bell should i care you aren't even my dad" I argued back. "Who the hell told you that" he stood up and walked towards me. "That doesn't fucking matter" I yelled. He gripped my arm. "You're a mistake" he gritted through his teeth. "You didn't even make me" I spat.

"Don't talk to me like that" he slapped me across the face. "Don't fucking touch me" I shoved him back. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a glass. He grabbed my shoulders and threw me. I got up. I shoved my foot into his stomach and he hunched over.

I brought my hand up, the one with the glass, and smashed it onto his head. Then he fell to the ground. There were small pieces of glass in my hand. I winced in pain and i took my phone out. I dialed his number. "I need help" I sobbed "God, June" he groaned. "Come over please. I made a huge mistake" I wiped my tears. "I know" he laughed. "Not like that" I smiled weakly.

"I'll be there" I heard him get in his car. "I know" I spoke with a shaky breath.

ABBY SPEAKS/ this isn't proofread btw!! Sorry if this is short Ilysm ❤️