Love At First Sight Louis Tomlinson Fan Fic Part 2

Days went by and it was finally the day you have been waiting for! Your door bell rang and you ran down stairs. You swung the door open and seen your best friends Kaylee and Erica they ran in with their suit cases and hugged you tight. "Its finally the day!" Erica exclaimed. "I'm so ready to see them!" Kaylee yelled. "I know right this is going to be great!" you exclaimed back. "Let me grab my suit case and we can go." I told Kaylee and Erica. They both smiled and nodded at me. I got my suit case and the tickets and went back down. We piled the suit cases in the back of the car and headed out. We got to the airport at 9:00 a.m. We got our bags checked and our tickets we were all set. "Flight 124 is now boarding please come to Gate 1." the lady said over the intercom. "Thats our flight!" I said excited. "Yep lets go!" Kaylee said smiling big. We handed the lady our tickets and we got on. We sat in our seats which were together. Erica fell asleep and shortly after Kaylee did. I stayed awake I was just so excited I don't even think I could sleep if I tried. Hours past and I heard the flight attendent say we were about to land, I was sooooo happy! When we landed I woke Kaylee and Erica up. We got our suit cases and got off.  "Well here we are in LA." I said with a huge smile. Kaylee and Erica smiled as well. In the letter it said that a cab will be waiting for us outside so Erica, Kaylee, and myself all went outside. It took us a second to find the cab but we found it. We got in and the man drove us to the place we were supposed to meet the boys, management, and the people who made the contest. We got out the cab. I began to pull money out my pocket but the cab driver said it was taken care of. I was already liking it here.