Love At First Sight Louis Tomlinson Fan Fic Part 4

I woke up about the same time as Erica and Kaylee. We got dressed and did our make up as best as we could knowing we were going to meet the boys today. After we got dressed I heard a knock on the door. Both Erica and Kaylee looked at me smiling. I smiled back as I walked toward the door. When I opened it my eyes locked with the beautiful blue eyes of Louis Tomlinson. Oh my god. Its him. Its Louis. I always had a thing for Lou even though I love them all, there was just something about Louis that was was different. "Hi." I said as clam as I could. "Hello, I'm Louis." He said giving me a cute little smile. "Umm...I was told to come get the three of you and take you to meet the rest of the boys." Lou said looking at all three of us. "Well ok!" Kaylee said running out the room. Kaylee really wanted to meet them. Erica hurried along behind her. It was just me and Louis standing there staring at each other. "Lets go." He said pulling my hand in his. I couldn't believe it. "So tell me whats your name?" He said shyly. "(Y/N)." I said grinning at him. "Lovely name." he said back. We made our way to he eleavator and went in. It was a little awkward at first. "How old are you?" He said finally breaking the silence "I'm 19 almost 20." I said looking at him in his eyes. I think he really likes me. "Ahhh thats cool. Almost my age." He said winking. We got down to the lobby when we seen the other boys. I seen Kaylee and Erica talking to them. I walked to them and pushed them aside. "Hey guys look I think Louis likes me like for real. I know we just met and all but I think hes falling for me." I told them. "For real girl?" Kaylee asked seriously. "Yes." I said with wide eyes. "Wow." Erica said with a huge smile. "I know this is great!" I said smiling even bigger.

(Louis POV)

When I first saw (Y/N) I was in complete shock. She is so beautiful. I have to ask her out. "Hey ummm guys can I talk to you." I said. I looked over at (Y/N) talking to her friends. Hopefully about me, but positive things of course. The boys all got in a circle around me. "Ummmm listen I think I'm falling in love with (Y/N). Now I know that we just met, but she is just so beautiful. I think its Love At First Sight." I said gazing off at her. I looked back over at the boys. All of there mouths dropped unill they finally smiled. "Thats great!" Niall excliamed. "Good job mate!" Liam said with a smile. "You've got a babe over there." Zayn said winking. This is great the boys love that I like (Y/N). "Proud of you Lou." Harry said putting his arm on my shoulder. At least my friends like it. Now all I have to do is win her.