Love At First Sight Louis Tomlinson Fan Fic Part 3

Erica, Kaylee, and I all walked into the tall building. We went to the front desk to see a man looking up at us. "Yes could I help you?" he asked. "Yeah, we're here because I won a contest to meet One Direction and they told me to come to this hotel." I said in a firm voice. "Ah yes are you (Y/N)?" he questioned. "Yes, and these are the two girl I brought with me. Kaylee and Erica." Kaylee and Erica both smiled and waved. "Ok then I have you on this list. Room 29." He said handing me the key. "Thanks!" I said walking away. "Lets goooo!!" Erica shouted. We got in the elevator and headed up. When we got to the floor it was really nice. I looked around and just admired it. I unlocked the door and headed in. there were two beds and a pull out couch. "I get this one!" Kaylee yelled before jumping on the first bed. "I got this one!" I shouted jumping on the another bed. "Man!!" Erica yelled. "Wanna switch?" I asked. "Nahh its ok." Erica said laying her stuff down on the couch. "So, when do we get to see the boys?" Kaylee asked as she sat up. "I dunno hopefully tomorrow, it didn't say a specific time or day." I replied. "Ok." Kaylee said with a small frown. "Hey cheer up were meeting One Direction!!" I said in excitement. "Yeah you're right!" she said smiling. I can't wait for this. I can't believe it! I was staying in a nice hotel. I was meeting One Direction! I was in LA! I just couldn't believe it all. I began to unpack my stuff. An hour later it was10:00 I was really tired from all this. i got up early and I didn't sleep on the bus. "I'm going to bed." I said yawning. "K" they both replied. After that I layed down and went to sleep.