Chapter 5

Holiday
-Green Day

This is going to be in Jace's P.O.V!!! I hope you enjoy it! It is mainly just his thoughts.

Gemma. Gemma. Gemma. She's all I can think about!!

I hate to admit it but I think I am actually interested in this geek. I wouldn't say I'm like 'falling in love' with her, or that I am even getting 'attached'.

She does make me wonder though, that's for sure. My mind is always going crazy when I think about her. I can never focus when she is on my mind!

It is currently one in the morning and I still haven't been able to fall asleep.

I can't believe she actually wouldn't let me bring her home, no girl has ever said they don't want me to bring them home.

Gemma is different from the other girls though, and not from the fact that she doesn't want to sleep with me. Which is pretty odd, I mean I'm hot as hell.

But I can just tell she is different in a way that is not going to be easy figuring out.

Maybe she is trying to hide something from me. She has another thing coming if she thinks I'm not going to figure out what it is.

I will just annoy her with all my cheesy pick up lines or something till she tells me.

I want her to trust me enough to tell me, I just don't know how to make her trust me. I will be hanging out with this geek for while then I guess.

*

I only got five hours of sleep last night. I just need to take a quick shower and get my homework I had some nerd do the other day and I can go find Gemma.

As expected the nerd finished my homework. I'm in the halls now looking for Gemma but haven't seen her yet.

I wonder if she decided to stay home? I will look for her at lunch time. I have to talk to her today.

If I find out she stayed home I'll pull a stalker move and sneak in the office. Then all I need to do is look up her name and get her address. Wow I sound creepy...

Huh, It usually doesn't take that much for me to get a girls address. Hell I could even get a DRESS from them and they usually wouldn't care... that sounded like I wear dresses....I don't, but you know what I mean.

During third period I was checking out Debby Stils. Man is she hot. She dresses really slutty but has beautiful eyes and really soft hair. Nothing that compares to Gemma's though...

NO, I DID NOT JUST THINK THAT! But god Gemma has the most beautiful hair, and her eyes are the most gorgeous hazel eyes I've ever seen!

I have to stop thinking like that though. Yes Gemma may be super hot, but she isn't my type. I just can't start thinking about her like that! I mean I have a reputation, I don't usually date but if I date a nerd I can only imagine what people would say. Not about me but about her. I don't care about what people think or say about me.

So the rest of the day that led up to lunch went as usual. I got three chicks numbers, which I probably won't even use.

I didn't see Gemma all day. I didn't even see her at the table that she sits at, and no I don't usually know where she sits, but I know because she sits by her best friend.

Her best friend Stella, or something, has been asking everyone around school where she is. Apparently she NEVER misses school, even when she is sick.

So I went with my original plan and snuck into the office to get her address. I would have just got her address from her friend to see if she would tell me, but she didn't even know!

Maybe she just lied, not many nerds want me at their house. Which is understandable considering that if I actually took the time to go to your house it probably would not be for a good reason.

Looking through these names makes me feel so bad, but I actually enjoy it oddly. I didn't originally want people thinking I'm a badboy or whatever but I guess I don't mind.

I mean I understand why they say I am, but when I think of Gemma saying that about me it just kind of upsets me for some reason. I just notice so many little things about Gemma it's not right.

I noticed that when she's nervous she cracks her fingers, when she feels awkward she wiggles her nose and bites the inside of her lip.

Another thing I noticed was her appetite. Most girls don't pig out around me, but Gemma ate like there was no tomorrow.

She had almost everything gone by the time I took one bite. Which is little weird considering how skinny she was. She didn't drink her coke, but ate everything I ordered her.

You can tell she is skinny by just looking at her, but when I lifted her up she literally almost weighed nothing. I mean I know I am strong and have smexy muscles, but I think even some of the nerds around here could lift her no problem.

She is super short but she still felt way too light, and the fact that she was boney. I could see her ribs and hip bones WAY to much when I picked her up, it seemed to unhealthy. And don't blame me for looing at her, I'm a guy and she had a Spiderman bra on, Spiderman!

She looked like she hadn't eaten for a week though and that scares me a bit....

....Finally found her in this dumb computer system!

Gemmeria huh. Interesting name.

Phone number, no. E-mail, no. Address, yes please.

She lives in a trailer park? Never would have guessed that.

No wonder she was able to walk home, this is the trailer park just a couple blocks from the diner.

Why wouldn't she just let me drive her a couple blocks though? Was she embarrassed? because she had no reason to be.

The drive there didn't last as long as it did when I was with her, that is for sure.

OH MY GOD IM BLIND! In her window there is a naked lady and a guy!!!

THIS is her house? With this lady like this? Is that her mom? That must have been her dad then with the lady.

I feel bad for the neighbors.

I slowly walked up trying not to look at the naked woman.

I knock, no answer. I knock again and hear yelling.

"Gemma, you brat! Go see who is at the front door!"

"WHY MOM! It's probably more of your drugs or something anyway!" I heard Gemma yell back.

"Don't talk to me like that! You know what happens when you do!"

"Fine!"

I can hear someone coming towards the door. A small, messy-haired Gemma in just tiny little bunny covered shorts and a tank top answers the door.

She looks like she's going to pass out she turns so pale. Then she starts tipping as if she is dizzy.

"Gemma are you okay?"

She starts to fall backwards but doesn't catch herself this time , I run over and catch her in my arms.

I didn't expect her to answer, but she muttered out a 'no' before passing out completely.

******************************************************* ****************************

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!    ;p