4: "A date?!"

Janella's POV

I couldnt keep my eyes off Jane, she was confusing.
I couldnt understand her, I really dont get her, well I mean have I ever understood this girl.

She was acting nice?

She kept looking around the place while our dads talked.

It was awkward as you can tell.

"Alright now, listen up girls" My dad said and we did.

"Your wedding is next month " My dad said.
"After that you guys will live together" He added.

"Were going to live in the same house?" I asked and they both nodded.

"And even sleep in the same room just a married couple, now may questions ba kayo?" My dad added.

Sleep?! In the same room!? With Jane?!!!

I looked at her, she looked just as in denial as me.

"The food is served" The waiter said as more waiters came, putting the food down onto the table.

I think I lost my appetite already.

I kicked Jane's leg under the table and she looked at me all confused.

I stood up, "Dad, kaylangan ko lang mag cr" I said to him and he nodded, I then looked at Jane.

"Come with me" I whispered to her as I walked by.

After a minute or two of waiting in the womans bathroom for Jane she finally made it.

"Finally! Your here" I rolled my eyes and she sighed.

"I guess your still short temptered" She said and I scoffed as I looked at her, crossing her arms.

"Well I guess im still taller than you" I replied.

"Did you tell me to come here with you just so we could argue?" She asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Your the one that started it" I muttered.

"You told me to come here" She responded back..

"Its just- Why are you being all nice all of a sudden Jane? We left off as enemies and I dont recall making up" I asked.

"Im just making the most of this Janella, I want it to be over as soon as possible and for that I dont want to cause any arguments anymore" She explained.

"So please, wag mo na pahirapan ang sarili mo at ako, just act, hindi naman mahirap diba? After all actress kanaman" She added.

"I wasnt planning to" I mumbled.
"Tapos kana ba? Babalik na ko" She asked.

I nodded and we walked back to the table where our dads were waiting for us.

"Okay lang ba kayong dalawa?" My dad asked.
"Yes we are" I replied as we sat down.

"Alright then well everything is settled, your wedding is next month and you have a date tomorrow" He said excitedly.

I looked at Jane who was looking at me.

"A date?!"

Timeskip

The next day

"Listen as much as I hate this lets just get it over with" Jane sighed as she looked around.

I rolled my eyes.

We were currently standing in a parking lot but my dad forcedly called the paparazzi's over to let them know about this date.

Now we were stuck in a crowd and unable to enter the restaurant.

"Janella Salvador! Totoo po ba na magkakasal po kayo?!"

"Jane De Leon bakit po kayong magkakasal?!"

"Smile for the camera here please Jane and Janella!"

We forced a smile as we were holding hands while stuck in the crowd.

"Arent you going to answer the questions?" Jane whispered.

"I thought you were" I whispered back while forcing a smile.

"Speak into the mic po!" An interviewer came up.

"Totoo ba na magkakasal po kayo ni Ms Janella?" He asked.

Jane smiled, "Yes totoo po, were getting married next month" She said.

Gasps, whispers and mumbles formed among the crowd.

"May we ask why?" The interviewer said.
"I- uhm, because-"

"Its personal information" I jumped in the conversation to save Jane.

"Now we have a date to get to" I added and forced another smile before walking through the crowd and into the restaurant.

"Can we let go now?" Jane asked.
"No we cant" I replied and walked up to the waiter.

"Ms Janella and Ms Jane welcome, this way please" He greeted and showed us to our table.

"Look si Janella oh!"

"Hindi ba sya yung anak ni Mr. De Leon?"

I guess people inside also knew us.

"Here let me get that for you" Jane said with a smile on her face, pulling my chair out.

"Thank you love" I smiled back and sat down.
She then walked over to the other side of the table and sat down as well.

I was lost for words, that nickname love just slipped out of my mouth!

"Here are the menu's po" The waiter placed them on the table. "Thank you" Jane and I said.

"So what are you going to order love?" Jane asked.

I widened my eyes, she was calling me the nickname too?!

"Okay kalang ba love?" She asked and held my hand openly on the table making sure others saw.

"I- yes- of course sorry, im just hungry" I said and forced a smile. "Then you better order fast" She said.

"Jane your over doing it" I whispered.
"Says the one who started calling me love" She whispered back.

"Listen it slipped out of my mouth now stop over doing it! Your making me cringe" I whispered while covering my mouth with the menu I was holding.

"Just order your food already so we can get this over with!" She whispered.

_______

Jane's POV

After we finally ordered our food we were waiting patiently.

She was drinking the wine she just got and I was looking around.

"Jea! Nandito ka pala" A man came up all smiley.
"Mac! Thank god" Janella said and smiled back.

This guy looked familiar...

"I thought you werent here today" Janella added.
"I heard you were coming so of course I came" The guy said.

He then looked over to me, "Jane De Leon, long time no see" He said. "Long time no see?" I said and he smiled.

"Its me, Mac" He said and I raised both of my eyebrows. "Ikaw ba yan talaga?!" I asked and he nodded.

"Yup, still me from high school" He said and shaked my hand. "The last time we spoke to each other was when we got paired up for a project diba?" I asked and he nodded.

"Wow, so are you a chef?" I asked and he nodded.
"Actually, I own this place" He smiled and I widened my eyes.

__________________________________